Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official GTA 5 thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2402)

DirtyD 09-17-2013 08:01 PM

Broken down and just bought the 320GB add on HDD and the game. Better be worth the $200.

blownaltered 09-17-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03MachMe (Post 50596)
haha another reason PS3 is the shit. just 1 Blu-ray disk, plenty of room on my 80g PS3

I upgraded my hard drive last year, 720g is the shit.

blownaltered 09-17-2013 08:37 PM

Anybody with a ps3 when multiplayer goes up send me a friend request. Same name as my deal here blownaltered

south.texas.dead.I 09-17-2013 08:38 PM

Official GTA 5 thread

Just got back with my copy and its currently done loading onto my 20g hdd
If anyone on here has it for xbox360 send me a friend request Gamertag is- ccdskater

musclestang89 09-18-2013 01:17 AM

thanks steve for the cheats. was about to look them up lol.

just got home fixing something to eat and about to play. wife sleeping, baby sleeping, dont have to work early tomorrow. so im good to play for awhile

oh im on 360

DirtyD 09-18-2013 08:27 AM

Does any body want a copy of GTA V for Xbox 360 and/or a 320GB HDD for the Xbox 360 slim?

After playing the game last night, although awesome, I really didn't need to spend the money, and I can't afford to keep them. Actually selling my entire Xbox.

I was able to play the game, so I'm content.

Junkie 09-18-2013 09:28 AM

I'm interested, how does the memory install? Is it enough?

DirtyD 09-18-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 50633)
I'm interested, how does the memory install? Is it enough?

Yeah, way more than enough. lol.

On the right side of the case, when looking from the front, there is a door that opens to reveal an empty HDD spot. Just slides it right in.

I'm posting the FS ad now, so we don't clutter this thread.

Dan12GT 09-18-2013 09:54 AM

I'm thinking about going to get this today :)

DirtyD 09-18-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan12GT (Post 50640)
I'm thinking about going to get this today :)

Buy my copy. :D

TrueStreetTim 09-18-2013 10:47 AM

Think GTA 2 was the last time I had played the franchise. So my first few moments in the game went nothing as I expected. Thought I'd share.

I felt the first open-world opportunity came when it cut you lose as Franklin in his home. First thing....tried to beat up mom (didn't work). So I got high, drank a beer, beat up the neighbor, who apparently thought I was his friend. Hopped in that turd of a "Charger", groped a stripper and epicly failed a stunt jump that set my intentions on the airport from that height. Found out quickly they don't take kindly to trespassers so I highjacked a Learjet and found out (too late) that you can't reverse through cars. So I was stuck with nothing but my thoughts about the kind of person I had become to land me in that situation......for about 5 seconds before popping the door, dropping a couple cops before they dropped me. Looking forward to more!

blownaltered 09-18-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim (Post 50650)
Think GTA 2 was the last time I had played the franchise. So my first few moments in the game went nothing as I expected. Thought I'd share.

I felt the first open-world opportunity came when it cut you lose as Franklin in his home. First thing....tried to beat up mom (didn't work). So I got high, drank a beer, beat up the neighbor, who apparently thought I was his friend. Hopped in that turd of a "Charger", groped a stripper and epicly failed a stunt jump that set my intentions on the airport from that height. Found out quickly they don't take kindly to trespassers so I highjacked a Learjet and found out (too late) that you can't reverse through cars. So I was stuck with nothing but my thoughts about the kind of person I had become to land me in that situation......for about 5 seconds before popping the door, dropping a couple cops before they dropped me. Looking forward to more!

I too went for the airport but I was successful and went on a nice flight. I will warn you there is a military base on the west side about half the way up the map and if you fly over it they will send f16s to blow your ass out of the sky. Luckily I got away and flew around for a little bit. Crashed it and stole a boat, I found where the white water rapids are and went down them in a speed boat. That was entertaining. I think the map is cool but I can already tell the free play is going to get boring after a while because the map is so big and I just don't see that much to do. I need to find a strategy guide so I can see where all the crap is so I don't get bored screwing around.

Grandpa 09-18-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 50655)
I too went for the airport but I was successful and went on a nice flight. I will warn you there is a military base on the west side about half the way up the map and if you fly over it they will send f16s to blow your ass out of the sky. Luckily I got away and flew around for a little bit. Crashed it and stole a boat, I found where the white water rapids are and went down them in a speed boat. That was entertaining. I think the map is cool but I can already tell the free play is going to get boring after a while because the map is so big and I just don't see that much to do. I need to find a strategy guide so I can see where all the crap is so I don't get bored screwing around.

LOL, if you get bored with this game there is something wrong with YOU and not the game. There is so much to do it's ridiculous.

STROKD 09-18-2013 11:29 AM

Lmfao at Tim, good times!!!

Last night I was wandering around the mountains, ended up near a gas station... Figured I wonder what... Next thing I know I'm on fire and dead. Out of the hospital, I'm walkin around, tried to talk to a Sheriff lady, she got pissed. I walk off like ok bitch calm down. She starts yelling for me to stop, I don't, so she starts shooting me. After taking 2 in the shoulder I had enough. Turned with my shotgun and blew her ass back 5 feet. Instant 3 star man hunt... I think, wtf am I gonna do in this desert? There's no where to hide... Turn around and I see a gd train passing! I run to it and hop on (didn't think it'd work!)... Ducked down between some train cars and rode to freedom. The chopper was following for a good 5 minutes looking for me. Hopped off, stole an armored truck after shooting both guards, hid out behind a warehouse for wanted level to go away again, exit truck, shotgun the rear cargo hold 5-6 times, and walla (monies!). Wasn't but like 8 grand but it was enough to make it rain at the strip club and get 3 strippers to invite me home. Lmfao. Best game eva! This was between doing the missions which I don't want to ruin for anyone.

Grandpa 09-18-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 50658)
Lmfao at Tim, good times!!!

Last night I was wandering around the mountains, ended up near a gas station... Figured I wonder what... Next thing I know I'm on fire and dead. Out of the hospital, I'm walkin around, tried to talk to a Sheriff lady, she got pissed. I walk off like ok bitch calm down. She starts yelling for me to stop, I don't, so she starts shooting me. After taking 2 in the shoulder I had enough. Turned with my shotgun and blew her ass back 5 feet. Instant 3 star man hunt... I think, wtf am I gonna do in this desert? There's no where to hide... Turn around and I see a gd train passing! I run to it and hop on (didn't think it'd work!)... Ducked down between some train cars and rode to freedom. The chopper was following for a good 5 minutes looking for me. Hopped off, stole an armored truck after shooting both guards, hid out behind a warehouse for wanted level to go away again, exit truck, shotgun the rear cargo hold 5-6 times, and walla (monies!). Wasn't but like 8 grand but it was enough to make it rain at the strip club and get 3 strippers to invite me home. Lmfao. Best game eva! This was between doing the missions which I don't want to ruin for anyone.

Gee, sounds boring! lmao.