Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   DFW 5.0s Callout Lists (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2435)

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45710)
Why everyone saw what I ran. My best was a 12.3 at 117 mph with a 2.0 60ft

I did a 13.2 @ 113 with a 2.1 60' so don't feel too bad

DirtyD 08-19-2013 12:26 AM

For Christ's sake....my head hurt now.

wbt, why did you mention the JLT products? They have been proven to perform, of course with the addition of a tune. I know the stock airbox is a damn good piece on these cars, but can you explain? I'm actually curious.

OG Fox 08-19-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45770)
More seat time and slicks I'm sure I can get close to my goals. Like I said I'm not trying to set or break any records.

no shit. http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2472

kdanner 08-19-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45774)

wbt, why did you mention the JLT products? They have been proven to perform, of course with the addition of a tune. I know the stock airbox is a damn good piece on these cars, but can you explain? I'm actually curious.

I did calibrations for him to test and log stock, Airaid, Steeda, Roush, & the Brand J. No changes except the MAF transfer function between them. That's the only thing that should be changed, anything else and you're band-aiding a hardware problem in the calibration, which I won't do. All performed properly except the Brand J. It had a very noisy MAF signal, and this threw the shifts/locks way off causing the car to hit the limiter. This means the airflow is very non-laminar in comparison to the other products. Jay's response was that the filter wasn't positioned right. It did the same no matter where it was positioned. I commented that the tube should have a raised filter stop to properly locate the filter like every other brand does, Jay told me I didn't know what I was doing and that he would not revise his product. Guess what, he has since made exactly that change. Many others have mentioned not shifting and hitting the limiter, or idle surges, both of which can be caused by noisy MAF signal. Jay denies the existence of all these people and likes to say that only 2 guys in Texas have a problem with his product. So that is why neither of us will use or recommend any product Jay sells. Lately he is on a rant making videos about SHR, guy thinks he invented the aluminum can or something, he appears to be about half nuts.

wbt 08-19-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45774)

Sure that is easy.

1. Their CAI design on the 2011+ cars is flawed.
2. Their catch cans have issues with fittings breaking.
3. The company owner has such a large ego he refuses to admit when his products have issues yet he is willing to make video's about other vendors ripping him off.

Our CAI testing:
http://www.modularfords.com/threads/...signal-quality

Catch can issues:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ken-again.html
http://forums.themustangsource.com/f...-issue-521192/
...plenty more out there.

His video's:

This video showed/proved nothing.

....and much more going on behind the scenes that isn't as public. For me that says everything. If others are happy running his products that is their prerogative. That's my opinion.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 12:56 AM

Damn

Junkie 08-19-2013 01:04 AM

Wow...all that shit talk and the car/driver only accomplished those times. I honestly did expect faster.

A stick car is going to do MUCH MUCH better on a slick. Get a good set of wheels/tires and go get some seat time. Don't waste the part wear and tear on crappy passes. Go out and just 60ft the car one time until you get happy there. Then move out to 330' once that's nailed move on.

Also if people being around make you nervous. Get a few guys together and rent Denton, also take your tuner with you.

It does seem like to me some MPH/power is missing or something is wrong. I know my CTS-V which is 4610lbs with me in it, on small drag radials out MPH'd that with similar power. Bone stock on stock tires we went 117mph. 441rwhp

DirtyD 08-19-2013 01:06 AM

I haven't had any issues with my catch can from JLT, but I simply take it off, empty/check it, and out it back on, and my car sees daily duty.

As for the CAI, I have only been running his carbon fiber version for a week now. Currently running a preloaded SCT tune (I know I know, but let's not get into that) and all seems to be fairly fine so far. I will say that having that raised lip on the end of the tune does help you will getting the proper filter location, but I think he could've gone with a slightly different design to obtain a cleaner flower of air into the tube through the filter, such as some type of Venturi insert or something.

I will disagree however on catch can copying by SHR. Their product clearly came on to the market after his catch can, when he was supplying Shelby with his products, and I don't think it's just a coincidence. But he should have taken the measures to protect his design. There are many ways to design something with the same objective. He was just coming up with his own product, not claiming to have invented it.

These are my opinions though. No bias on my part, just many hours of research, opinion reading, thinking, and more thinking. All of my JLT parts were purchased used from other Mustang owners. The only thing I have purchased from him directly were hood struts. Lol

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 45802)
Wow...all that shit talk and the car/driver only accomplished those times. I honestly did expect faster.

A stick car is going to do MUCH MUCH better on a slick. Get a good set of wheels/tires and go get some seat time. Don't waste the part wear and tear on crappy passes. Go out and just 60ft the car one time until you get happy there. Then move out to 330' once that's nailed move on.

Also if people being around make you nervous. Get a few guys together and rent Denton, also take your tuner with you.

It does seem like to me some MPH/power is missing or something is wrong. I know my CTS-V which is 4610lbs with me in it, on small drag radials out MPH'd that with similar power. Bone stock on stock tires we went 117mph. 441rwhp

Having the guys around didn't make me nervous. Me not doing it in 10 plus years Plus seeing all the mustang wiggle in the 1-2 shifts.

wbt 08-19-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45807)
I haven't had any issues with my catch can from JLT, but I simply take it off, empty/check it, and out it back on, and my car sees daily duty.

As for the CAI, I have only been running his carbon fiber version for a week now. Currently running a preloaded SCT tune (I know I know, but let's not get into that) and all seems to be fairly fine so far. I will say that having that raised lip on the end of the tune does help you will getting the proper filter location, but I think he could've gone with a slightly different design to obtain a cleaner flower of air into the tube through the filter, such as some type of Venturi insert or something.

I will disagree however on catch can copying by SHR. Their product clearly came on to the market after his catch can, when he was supplying Shelby with his products, and I don't think it's just a coincidence. But he should have taken the measures to protect his design. There are many ways to design something with the same objective. He was just coming up with his own product, not claiming to have invented it.

These are my opinions though. No bias on my part, just many hours of research, opinion reading, thinking, and more thinking. All of my JLT parts were purchased used from other Mustang owners. The only thing I have purchased from him directly were hood struts. Lol

...and there is nothing wrong with that. If you are happy that's really all that matters.

For me, I still can't sell the JLT intake I purchased and did the testing with. I suppose the results produced sort of shot the re-sell value to Hell. :)

I may be able to give it away to someone next weekend. We'll see.

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbt (Post 45815)
...and there is nothing wrong with that. If you are happy that's really all that matters.

For me, I still can't sell the JLT intake I purchased and did the testing with. I suppose the results produced sort of shot the re-sell value to Hell. :)

A little confused my friend. I saw the graphs and watched both videos. I have the jlt oil sep. and have checked it here and there, it's been on my car maybe 3,000 miles now, I have 8,800 on the car now. Back to your graphs and comparisons. Based on what your signals were reading that'd effect only shifts? Or would it effect horsepower as well? Also, because of those testing are you running your stock cai?

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:26 AM

When did this thread turn into a tech thread?

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45820)
When did this thread turn into a tech thread?

I'm sorry.... Jeff are you are the call out wait list yet?

OG Fox 08-19-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 45819)
A little confused my friend. I saw the graphs and watched both videos. I have the jlt oil sep. and have checked it here and there, it's been on my car maybe 3,000 miles now, I have 8,800 on the car now. Back to your graphs and comparisons. Based on what your signals were reading that'd effect only shifts? Or would it effect horsepower as well? Also, because of those testing are you running your stock cai?

i know brent had issues with the jlt cai on his auto as well. its not very good. personally i like the c&l but from what i've heard the stock box is just fine.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 45822)
I'm sorry.... Jeff are you are the call out wait list yet?

Nope don't need to be. I already beat the number two and three guy.

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OG Fox (Post 45823)
i know brent had issues with the jlt cai on his auto as well. its not very good. personally i like the c&l but from what i've heard the stock box is just fine.

Yeah, I've heard many people, time after time, mention the stock boxes performed very well. And "pointless" to replace it. I just figured an open air filter could squeeze more air in, may not be the coolest air but more air and based on that video I watched his gauges showed and he said the open air filters cool off quicker than the already great stock cai

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45825)

Ah, gotcha. I'm sitting around waiting for Rebelracer to run number 10 spot, than knock everyone off the list. Them top 3 guys are gonna have to watch out, rebelracer from the small town of Sanger is coming for them.

Grandpa 08-19-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45825)

DirtyD 08-19-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbt (Post 45815)

So is the intake you have one of the first production ones? Before any revisions and what not? If so, I'm sure that make be part of it. You'd think someone on Craigslist would be on it. Haha

I do like the stock box, especially the fact it's a closed element design to help negate any effect from under hood temps on the IATs. I just don't like the accordion style couples and tube they use on it because I would imagine the interference in airflow that would cause. Why not just make a straight flow through tube from the factory and be done?...

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 45828)

I'm not going to participate in the top ten. Just pointing out I already beat two of the top 3 so far.

And I love how that gtg last night was supposed to settle some grudge matches yet no one is talking about them. Seems like I'm the hot topic of the night.

Grandpa 08-19-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45830)
I'm not going to participate in the top ten. Just pointing out I already beat two of the top 3 so far.

And I love how that gtg last night was supposed to settle some grudge matches yet no one is talking about them. Seems like I'm the hot topic of the night.

It's my understanding #10 was not there and a lot of people wanting to get on the list couldn't do so. I know Dark Pony was trying to set up some races to move up the list but I don't know what came of it.

DirtyD 08-19-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45830)

Ant, Jalal, and myself decided to forgo ours because we were trying to figure out our consistency. That was my first time ever at a track drag racing. That was Jalal's first at a 1/4. And I think Ant was having to sort out a few things.

I definitely have some things to learn and practice.

DirtyD 08-19-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 45833)
It's my understanding #10 was not there and a lot of people wanting to get on the list couldn't do so. I know Dark Pony was trying to set up some races to move up the list but I don't know what came of it.

John (GunsUp) was there but won't race at the track, only the street.

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45834)
Ant, Jalal, and myself decided to forgo ours because we were trying to figure out our consistency. That was my first time ever at a track drag racing. That was Jalal's first at a 1/4. And I think Ant was having to sort out a few things.

I definitely have some things to learn and practice.

I didn't know that lol. When talking to Ant we did one practice run by ourselves than we lined up and ran them, he missed third and I won, we did a cool off and than lined them back up and ran them again. Our R/T was almost identical I pulled second, and than he missed third again, and than missed fourth. Than he got a phone call saying he needed to be at work for sunday and than he packed up and left after that. But I was under the impression you were suppose to run loser of us but he had to take off.. again, I think, Ant and I had an official run. I have the slips, and my girl has both videos. but it doesn't matter lol. I'll run him again :evillol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45835)
John (GunsUp) was there but won't race at the track, only the street.

only on the street? interesting :roflbow:

DirtyD 08-19-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 45839)
I didn't know that lol. When talking to Ant we did one practice run by ourselves than we lined up and ran them, he missed third and I won, we did a cool off and than lined them back up and ran them again. Our R/T was almost identical I pulled second, and than he missed third again, and than missed fourth. Than he got a phone call saying he needed to be at work for sunday and than he packed up and left after that. But I was under the impression you were suppose to run loser of us but he had to take off.. again, I think, Ant and I had an official run. I have the slips, and my girl has both videos. but it doesn't matter lol. I'll run him again :evillol:

only on the street? interesting :roflbow:

Ah, well it appears I am the misinformed one. Haha

I talked to Ant and he said he was figuring some things out. Plus I told him I wanted to get used to running down the track and he said that was cool and we could push it back to whenever. I didn't know that y'alls was official. Oh well, I'm sure I can hold off John for awhile.

wbt 08-19-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 45819)

If you know how to fit the stock airbox to the CJ intake manifold I am all ears. As is, I am using a custom Airaid setup where I modified a 2010 GT Airaid intake tube to mate to the GT500 TB and Airaid airbox.

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps2108827c.jpg

kdanner posted some of the technical finding from the testing: http://www.dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=404

Keep an eye on those JLT fittings. Eventually they will break if they are not the metal pieces.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 45826)
Yeah, I've heard many people, time after time, mention the stock boxes performed very well. And "pointless" to replace it. I just figured an open air filter could squeeze more air in, may not be the coolest air but more air and based on that video I watched his gauges showed and he said the open air filters cool off quicker than the already great stock cai

We did back to back testing at the track between the stock airbox and the JLT. Both using the same tune minus the changes for the MAF transfer function. There was a .06 difference between the two. That falls within the margin of error. In a nutshell, buy an aftermarket CAI for looks/sound.

The video about IAT's prove nothing. What he doesn't discuss is that when using the stock intake, the IAT's sitting still in traffic will not increase nearly as fast vs. using an aftermarket CAI. We all live in Texas and know how hot it gets here. A DD car will fare much better with the stock intake.

Regarding dyno numbers, dyno'ing with the hood open will show an open air filter producing gains over stock but that is a false positive. The minute the hood closes those gains disappear. We drive our cars with the hood closed, not open.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45829)
So is the intake you have one of the first production ones? Before any revisions and what not? If so, I'm sure that make be part of it. You'd think someone on Craigslist would be on it. Haha

I do like the stock box, especially the fact it's a closed element design to help negate any effect from under hood temps on the IATs. I just don't like the accordion style couples and tube they use on it because I would imagine the interference in airflow that would cause. Why not just make a straight flow through tube from the factory and be done?...

It is one without the filter stop. The unit I have we tested with is what led the brand "j" owner to put a filter stop on his product.

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45842)
Ah, well it appears I am the misinformed on. Haha

I talked to Ant and he said he was figuring some things out. I didn't know that y'alls was official. Oh well, I'm sure I can hold off John for awhile.

Yeah, like I said I thought it was official. We were just getting in one practice run with each other. Like I said doesn't matter, Ant wouldn't lose his spot anyways. And when he calls me out again I'll run him again.

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 01:58 AM

Okay with that said let me ask you. You're running an open air filter, why is that? I'm running the Steeda. I'm just trying to figure out if the stock box performs better as far as hp gains and ET? if the stock box stays cooler I'd imagine we'd all see improved ETs If that's the case I don't see an open air filter dynoing out higher numbers after three pulls over the stock box??

DirtyD 08-19-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbt (Post 45843)
If you know how to fit the stock airbox to the CJ intake manifold I am all ears. As is, I am using a custom Airaid setup where I modified a 2012 GT Airaid intake tube to mate to the GT500 TB and Airaid airbox.

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps2108827c.jpg

kdanner posted some of the technical finding from the testing: http://www.dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=404

Keep an eye on those JLT fittings. Eventually they will break if they are not the metal pieces.

We did back to back testing at the track between the stock airbox and the JLT. Both using the same tune minus the changes for the MAF transfer function. There was a .06 difference between the two. That falls within the margin of error. In a nutshell, buy an aftermarket CAI for looks/sound.

The video about IAT's prove nothing. What he doesn't discuss is that when using the stock intake, the IAT's sitting still in traffic will not increase nearly as fast vs. using an aftermarket CAI. We all live in Texas and know how hot it gets here. A DD car will fare much better with the stock intake.

Regarding dyno numbers, dyno'ing with the hood open will show an open air filter producing gains over stock but that is a false positive. The minute the hood closes those gains disappear. We drive our cars with the hood closed, not open.

It is one without the filter stop. The unit I have we tested with is what led the brand "j" owner to put a filter stop on his product.

See, that's what always makes it so hard to swallow about CAIs. Could they be effective? Yes, but not everyone wants to tune their vehicle to support them. I'm sure that a CAI would become beneficial with a matching diameter throttle body, but then you don't know how much the CAI is really doing.

I love the change in exhaust note that mine gave me, and it's a little extra insurance towards my goal of getting a legit 400 rwhp out of my car.

Thanks for the insight, wbt.

DirtyD 08-19-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 45846)
Okay with that said let me ask you. You're running an open air filter, why is that? I'm running the Steeda. I'm just trying to figure out if the stock box performs better as far as hp gains and ET? if the stock box stays cooler I'd imagine we'd all see improved ETs If that's the case I don't see an open air filter dynoing out higher numbers after three pulls over the stock box??

The stock box stays cooler long in standing traffic or idle situations. Both will perform about the same under moving airflow conditions.

wbt 08-19-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 45846)

I have no choice but to run an aftermarket CAI and I posted why.

Keep dyno's out of the discussion. As I mentioned, that is nothing more than a false positive when comparing CAI's.

Now on track times, the stock airbox will perform just as well as an aftermarket CAI.

Go back and re-read what I posted. It has the answers to everything you are asking again. ;)

DirtyD 08-19-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbt (Post 45853)

Keep dyno's out of the discussion. As I mentioned, that is nothing more than a false positive when comparing CAI's.

Now on track times, the stock airbox will perform just as well as an aftermarket CAI.

Go back and re-read what I posted. It has the answers to everything you are asking again. ;)

I had always assumed the fact that most places that had the hood up for a dyno was just keeping the heat from being trapped under the hood since the car would be under WOT without the aid of airflow across the cat to dissipate some of the heat...never considered that filter padding aspect of it. Even if it's like 2-3 hp. Lol

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbt (Post 45853)

Ah man, your right I'm retarded lol mybad.

reason I asked is I wanted to know if the stock cai vs a opened air would perform the same on a dyno hood up hood down doesn't matter. If the stock cai stays cooler Id figure it'd dyno out better numbers resulting in better track times.

so it'd perform just as well as an aftermarket one on hwy rolls ... now it seems to be pointless to have a cai lol

Yep, i'm retarded.

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45855)
I had always assumed the fact that most places that had the hood up for a dyno was just keeping the heat from being trapped under the hood since the car would be under WOT without the aid of airflow across the cat to dissipate some of the heat...never considered that filter padding aspect of it. Even if it's like 2-3 hp. Lol

Yeah, figured when dynoing they kept hood up to dissipate heat to make it as close to "down the road" temps as possible. I understand we drive with hoods down but we still get air flow that pushes hot air out.

wbt 08-19-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45850)
See, that's what always makes it so hard to swallow about CAIs. Could they be effective? Yes, but not everyone wants to tune their vehicle to support them. I'm sure that a CAI would become beneficial with a matching diameter throttle body, but then you don't know how much the CAI is really doing.

I love the change in exhaust note that mine gave me, and it's a little extra insurance towards my goal of getting a legit 400 rwhp out of my car.

Thanks for the insight, wbt.

You're welcome.

Pretty much all aftermarket CAI's, including the stock intake tube, match up to the 80mm stock TB. The intake manifold opening is ~83mm. Putting an aftermarket TB on that is larger than the intake manifold opening does nothing for power.

You could add aftermarket throttle bodies to the list I posted here for useless upgrades on these platforms:
http://www.dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=398

I didn't intend to derail the thread on the technical stuff. We can move it to a more appropriate area if needed. :)

DirtyD 08-19-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbt (Post 45859)
You're welcome.

Pretty much all aftermarket CAI's, including the stock intake tube, match up to the 80mm stock TB. The intake manifold opening is ~83mm. Putting an aftermarket TB on that is larger than the intake manifold opening does nothing for power.

You could add aftermarket throttle bodies to the list I posted here for useless upgrades on these platforms:
http://www.dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=398

I didn't intend to derail the thread on the technical stuff. We can move it to a more appropriate area if needed. :)

Well.....I guess I'll just hang on to my JLT simply because I don't want to lose money when reselling it. Haha

It always sucks when actually evidence goes against what you told your wallet to buy. Dammit.

I do have another "question" but I don't want to ask it here, so I may just PM you about it.

wbt 08-19-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 45856)
reason I asked is I wanted to know if the stock cai vs a opened air would perform the same on a dyno hood up hood down doesn't matter. If the stock cai stays cooler Id figure it'd dyno out better numbers resulting in better track times.

Dyno'ing with the hood open is advantageous to an open air filter vs. the stock intake. The reason for this comes down to accessibility to a greater area of air. When you close the hood you remove this advantage.

The proper way to dyno and compare them in such a fashion would be in a wind tunnel that simulates the car driving down the road at speed. Not many facilities have this capability.

Quote:

so it'd perform just as well as an aftermarket one on hwy rolls ... now it seems to be pointless to have a cai lol
You bet.

My point with this info is don't get caught up in the hype of dyno numbers and manufacture claims. We have done a lot of testing and have a pretty good idea on what works and what doesn't. Feel free to ask either kdanner or I if you aren't sure about if you should run this part or that.

That said, I make no claims to have all the answers but I will help where I can and share my experiences. :)

wbt 08-19-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45864)
Well.....I guess I'll just hang on to my JLT simply because I don't want to lose money when reselling it. Haha

It always sucks when actually evidence goes against what you told your wallet to buy. Dammit.

I do have another "question" but I don't want to ask it here, so I may just PM you about it.

Sounds good. :)

DirtyD 08-19-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbt (Post 45868)
Sounds good. :)

Mainly just because it would further continue the technical conversations. Lol

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbt (Post 45867)
Dyno'ing with the hood open is advantageous to an open air filter vs. the stock intake. The reason for this comes down to accessibility to a greater area of air. When you close the hood you remove this advantage.

The proper way to dyno and compare them in such a fashion would be in a wind tunnel that simulates the car driving down the road at speed. Not many facilities have this capability.

You bet.

My point with this info is don't get caught up in the hype of dyno numbers and manufacture claims. We have done a lot of testing and have a pretty good idea on what works and what doesn't. Feel free to ask either kdanner or I if you aren't sure about if you should run this part or that.

That said, I make no claims to have all the answers but I will help where I can and share my experiences. :)

Okay I see what you mean about the hood up or hood down. And as pointless as dyno numbers are and only thing that matters is track times I was just curious as how well the stock box performed. Well hey, thanks for all your info and time. Good information and something I'll considered looking into.