Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   DFW 5.0s Callout Lists (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2435)

Grandpa 08-15-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace (Post 44884)
Who are the assholes?

I named one of them, Stiffler. The other you can draw your own conclusion on. :rotflmao:

BLK2012GT 08-15-2013 01:07 PM

I'm Nic's number one asshole

BLK2012GT 08-15-2013 01:08 PM

And Steve's not part if the group if you have to come to events to be part of it.

Grandpa 08-15-2013 01:12 PM

I go to the car events. I just don't attend the bar stuff. I don't drink so I don't care to go to bars unless it's for a UFC event. I'll be at the track Saturday night.

BLK2012GT 08-15-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 44891)
I go to the car events. I just don't attend the bar stuff. I don't drink so I don't care to go to bars unless it's for a UFC event. I'll be at the track Saturday night.

Cool I'll be there to. Wanna race? I'm going to try to beat an 11.5 NA to run faster then the number one guy on the list which means I would beat the number 1,2, and 3 but not on the list. Lmao

Grandpa 08-15-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 44893)
Cool I'll be there to. Wanna race? I'm going to try to beat an 11.5 NA to run faster then the number one guy on the list which means I would beat the number 1,2, and 3 but not on the list. Lmao

ET doesn't mean anything with the list. It's about who wins the race. You can run a faster ET and still lose the race. That's why you have to do your call outs and go through the list car by car.

BLK2012GT 08-15-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 44894)
ET doesn't mean anything with the list. It's about who wins the race. You can run a faster ET and still lose the race. That's why you have to do your call outs and go through the list car by car.

That's retarded. I'm not going through that list when I've already race kent and beat him and race Nic Tuesday night and beat him. There is no point of me starting at the bottom when I already beat the number two and three guy.

DirtyD 08-15-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 44909)
That's retarded. I'm not going through that list when I've already race kent and beat him and race Nic Tuesday night and beat him. There is no point of me starting at the bottom when I already beat the number two and three guy.

You have to work your way up the list just like everyone else. You should have no problem taking us out...

Grandpa 08-15-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

That's the rules. Don't like it, don't take part in it. Otherwise start at #10 and work your way up like everyone else.

Courtesy Flush 08-15-2013 03:38 PM

How many people in line now racing for #10?

blownaltered 08-15-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Damn it, I hate it when you make sense

DirtyD 08-15-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 44939)
How many people in line now racing for #10?

There should be a list on the spreadsheet

STROKD 08-15-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 44945)
Damn it, I hate it when you make sense

He does, but so does Steve and the rest of the site.

Jeff should already be on the top of the list. Since Dale low ranked him, he needs to race to earn his spot...

It's not any different really then me getting the hatch done. I'm not going to go row some 9s and demand to take my spot near the top, Ill just have to call everyone out 1 by 1. This is what Jeff needs to do since he didn't get properly placed, he can make his mark known by racing to prove he's #1.

Grandpa 08-15-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 44974)

Jeff should already be on the top of the list. Since Dale low ranked him, he needs to race to earn his spot...

It's not any different really then me getting the hatch done. I'm not going to go row some 9s and demand to take my spot near the top, Ill just have to call everyone out 1 by 1. This is what Jeff needs to do since he didn't get properly placed, he can make his mark known by racing to prove he's #1.

Agreed. It should be super easy for him to do if he is that much faster than everyone else. Shit can happen, blow tire, miss a gear etc so it's not a guarantee just because he makes more power. That's the fun of heads up racing. Plus Jeff did that before this was started. Besides, he said he'd beat everyone on the site, let's see him back up the talk.

blownaltered 08-15-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 44974)

I know I just was making fun of him making sense for once.