Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   DFW tuners (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4568)

62nalide 09-18-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 (Post 74857)
I'm on my phone and it doesn't show me the link. Just goto google.com. Type in true street motorsports and look at the reviews. It's the one from two months ago. He even tells you how much he spent.

Damn that sucks

Grandpa 09-18-2014 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 74859)
And now he owns a GM....

What a traitor!!!

DirtyD 09-18-2014 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 74862)
What a traitor!!!

Why are you still awake? I didn't think it was possible for old people to stay up past double digit times?

blownaltered 09-18-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 74863)
Why are you still awake? I didn't think it was possible for old people to stay up past double digit times?

He's old so he takes naps during the day.

blownaltered 09-18-2014 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 74849)
You and Steve need a room lol

Good to see you both out at the track day or any meets. You just before to whine from
Behind the keyboard

What do I need to go to the track for. I drive a vert, I would have to put a cage in it to run. I'm not doing that to this car. I used to race every weekend at the track. My times in the quarter were faster than your times in the 1/8th lol. If I had a 700 hp car that ran damn near 8s in the 1/8th I would fucking kill myself.

As for Friday night meets I never see you there. I make it out to at least 2 a month and sometimes more. I have a wife and two kids. Sorry I have more important thing to do.

Grandpa 09-18-2014 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 74863)

Its the only time I can get my running in is after the kiddos are in bed. Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 74864)
He's old so he takes naps during the day.

Fuuck. I SO wish I could nap during the day!! I think I have better odds of winning the powerball than getting two little ones to nap at the same time so I could too. Haha.

DirtyD 09-18-2014 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 74864)
he's old so he takes naps during the day.

lol

DirtyD 09-18-2014 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 74866)
Its the only time I can get my running in is after the kiddos are in bed. Lol

Fuuck. I SO wish I could nap during the day!! I think I have better odds of winning the powerball than getting two little ones to nap at the same time so I could too. Haha.

It's called benadryl. Double dose.

But I can understand the running part. It's also cooler when the sun is gone.

Grandpa 09-18-2014 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 74849)
You and Steve need a room lol

Good to see you both out at the track day or any meets. You just before to whine from
Behind the keyboard

I've kinda had a rough year bro. I'm pretty sure I should get a pass on the last 16 months for car stuff not being so important. Family comes first.

Besides, you gotta post stuff up or gimme a text to let me know whats going on. I'm not online as much anymore these days.

Grandpa 09-18-2014 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 74865)
What do I need to go to the track for. I drive a vert, I would have to put a cage in it to run. I'm not doing that to this car. I used to race every weekend at the track. My times in the quarter were faster than your times in the 1/8th lol. If I had a 700 hp car that ran damn near 8s in the 1/8th I would fucking kill myself.

As for Friday night meets I never see you there. I make it out to at least 2 a month and sometimes more. I have a wife and two kids. Sorry I have more important thing to do.

His car was down for awhile. Before that he had bad tires and made excuses about racing me. Now he makes a bunch more power and feels froggy to pick on everyone. I aint skuured though. :favorites37:

Midnight11 09-18-2014 06:33 AM

If I had vanilla ices car I'd kill myself too

Midnight11 09-18-2014 06:35 AM

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...psw30kjjes.jpg
When I read your post this is all I thought of Donnie

BLK2012GT 09-18-2014 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 (Post 74860)
Wow, lol. I felt bad for the guy, reading it.

Shit, David and I got fucked worst.

J.Shoot 09-18-2014 07:44 AM

ok.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74834)
And I'll bet going to fuck up there white Boss at RR. Just putting that out there now.

I very seriously doubt that.... but whatever. I'll be looking forward to it.

I'll also be at Ennis on Nov. 1st. Why don't you come out then as well.....

J.Shoot

blownaltered 09-18-2014 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 74872)
If I had vanilla ices car I'd kill myself too

Your right I should off myself because I have one of the cleanest fox bodies in town. I get people every time I drive the car giving me thumbs up and make offers to buy it. You have a black coyote that looks like every other car that nobody gives a shit about and now you make power, so now your cool. But when you run 7.8, I have you tell you your not cool. Your slow and people point and laugh