Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mustang Vs Camaro Oct 5th....... (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2623)

Hddcrasher 10-06-2013 11:19 AM

I was matched up against a vette in the finals. I won but could not stick around to see final results. Of the Chevy vs Ford how many matches did Ford win?

Taxman 10-06-2013 06:09 PM

I didn't see many Chevy wins from my vantage in the staging lanes. Maybe Clint will comment on here and let us know.

Grandpa 10-06-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxman (Post 52489)
I didn't see many Chevy wins from my vantage in the staging lanes. Maybe Clint will comment on here and let us know.

Your first gear burnout sounded brutal! 2nd gear burnouts in the future bro!

DirtyD 10-06-2013 08:45 PM

Heard the event went great, so I'm looking to see if something is posted official in the next few days.

46Tbird 10-09-2013 10:00 AM

Are we ever going to hear about any results from this race? Besides about ten photos and Jon's video, I haven't seen or heard anyone talking about the event.

TrueStreetTim 10-09-2013 10:05 AM

Yes. Clint will have the finer details soon. It's been discussed more on the FB page for the event but will post more here as well.

TrueStreetMotorSports.com 10-09-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 52512)
Heard the event went great, so I'm looking to see if something is posted official in the next few days.

Still waiting on Data from the Motorplex from the race. There printer was out of paper and they are sending me over the info so I cant break down who won a point and who got caught sandbagging ect. But as far as official win lose, Mustang won before we started. Lot of Camaros left around 12:00, Giving team Mustang a 20 point head start before racing ever started (20 mustangs without races). By the time weather stopped misting there were only 19 point races to be won. Once the Texas motorplex gets me the data I can give details on exact points.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 52829)
Are we ever going to hear about any results from this race? Besides about ten photos and Jon's video, I haven't seen or heard anyone talking about the event.

We have most if not all the points races on video and I am working on getting it loaded. Should be able to see all the races by end of the week.

DirtyD 10-09-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com (Post 52861)
Lot of Camaros left around 12:00, Giving team Mustang a 20 point head start before racing ever started (20 mustangs without races).

:wtg:

03MachMe 10-09-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 52862)

at least they showed up to start with....

Courtesy Flush 10-09-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03MachMe (Post 52864)

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/.../Fire/fire.gif

TrueStreetMotorSports.com 10-09-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 52862)

I really hated to see that to.... The racing we did have was fun to see, but with a lot of the Camaros leaving early the points were awarded to the cars still there

DirtyD 10-09-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03MachMe (Post 52864)

As soon as the date was annouced, I said I wouldn't make it, of which I had good reason to. Why would I give up some "fun time" to hang at a sausage fest. :troll3:

Had I said that I was going to be there, you could use that line. Please insert more coins to play again.

03MachMe 10-09-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 52869)
As soon as the date was annouced, I said I wouldn't make it, of which I had good reason to. Why would I give up some "fun time" to hang at a sausage fest. :troll3:

Had I said that I was going to be there, you could use that line. Please insert more coins to play again.

then dont give people shit who at least attempted to show up and race when you didnt even attempt to show up. I did not expect it to last as long as it did and if we had another delay I was going to have to leave, as well as most of the DFW50 guys that were there. I cant blame the guys that did leave because I honestly thought we were not going to be able to get it in, very glad we did since I got a new best with the cool weather but to give people who at least tried to race crap when you didnt even attempt to make it is stupid

DirtyD 10-09-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03MachMe (Post 52871)
then dont give people shit who at least attempted to show up and race when you didnt even attempt to show up. I did not expect it to last as long as it did and if we had another delay I was going to have to leave, as well as most of the DFW50 guys that were there. I cant blame the guys that did leave because I honestly thought we were not going to be able to get it in, very glad we did since I got a new best with the cool weather but to give people who at least tried to race crap when you didnt even attempt to make it is stupid

I intended to go up until the point the event was announced to be taking place on my girlfriend's birthday. We already had plans that day for lunch in Fort Worth with her family, of which the time that took place was 1 PM. You can't give me shit for anything because had you been in the same situation with Aubrey, you know damn well that you would have not gone. So the fact you are giving me shit for NOT blowing off the plans I already had well before this event date was set in stone is fucked up.

Now I'm waiting for you to dispute that.

03MachMe 10-09-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 52872)
I intended to go up until the point the event was announced to be taking place on my girlfriend's birthday. We already had plans that day for lunch in Fort Worth with her family, of which the time that took place was 1 PM. You can't give me shit for anything because had you been in the same situation with Aubrey, you know damn well that you would have not gone. So the fact you are giving me shit for NOT blowing off the plans I already had well before this event date was set in stone is fucked up.

Now I'm waiting for you to dispute that.

reading fails you..... I said I'm not giving you shit about not going. I am giving you shit because you are giving shit to people who left early when you didnt even show.... you have no room to give them shit for leaving early when you didnt show. I never once said anything about the reason you didnt go. I understand why you didnt go but you give all sorts of excuses why you cant make it to stuff, this was one of the few that was a legit excuse..