Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Daily chat and BS thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=191)

Midnight11 12-17-2012 11:52 AM

I think ryan needs to have the cowboy star as his avatar now!

03MachMe 12-17-2012 11:55 AM

Funny how everyone is a die hard cowgirls fan after they win. Had we won no one would have admitted too being a fan.... I already have to wear one of those awful jerseys on new years so I think I will have enough pain from this loss lol

Midnight11 12-17-2012 11:58 AM

its cool i dont need your permission ;)

and not a diehard fan just dont like the steelers

03MachMe 12-17-2012 12:29 PM

Jealousy is a bitch....

Grandpa 12-17-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03MachMe (Post 12757)
Funny how everyone is a die hard cowgirls fan after they win. Had we won no one would have admitted too being a fan.... I already have to wear one of those awful jerseys on new years so I think I will have enough pain from this loss lol

The Cowboys have the most ridiculous arrogant fairweather fans of ANY professional team ever. lol.

The Cowboys suck and always will. Jerry Jones claims his only concern is winning and that is complete horseshit. He has a merchandise machine and only cares about image stuff. If he really cared like he says he does, he'd step aside and let some real people who know football run the team.

Not like it matters, the NFL sucks anyways. The sport is full of thug wannabes, spoiled millionares. All these rabid loyal fans to players who hold no loyalty to their fans or teams. It's all about the money and the fans are suckers.

Midnight11 12-17-2012 01:11 PM

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...psa93d41eb.jpg

lucky i couldnt make it go into the sig lol thats compliments of david though haha

you will need to fix your sig though :D

STROKD 12-17-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 12766)
The Cowboys have the most ridiculous arrogant fairweather fans of ANY professional team ever. lol.

The Cowboys suck and always will. Jerry Jones claims his only concern is winning and that is complete horseshit. He has a merchandise machine and only cares about image stuff. If he really cared like he says he does, he'd step aside and let some real people who know football run the team.

Not like it matters, the NFL sucks anyways. The sport is full of thug wannabes, spoiled millionares. All these rabid loyal fans to players who hold no loyalty to their fans or teams. It's all about the money and the fans are suckers.

Im still buying my bright ass orange Nike Peyton Jersey after Christmas.:p

Grandpa 12-17-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 12783)
Im still buying my bright ass orange Nike Peyton Jersey after Christmas.:p

Sheep.

BLK2012GT 12-17-2012 06:49 PM

Cowboys suck. That is all.

JDBishopArts 12-17-2012 08:27 PM

Yay for being mediocre again! I love middle of the round draft pics and spending a lot of money on old washed up free agents!

Grandpa 12-17-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts (Post 12802)
Yay for being mediocre again! I love middle of the round draft pics and spending a lot of money on old washed up free agents!

As long as they continue to sell jerseys and overpriced seats for people to drink their $15 dollar beers at the games thats all they care about. lol.

TrueStreetTim 12-21-2012 11:21 AM

Everyone still alive?

JDBishopArts 12-21-2012 11:39 AM

Has anyone heard from China today?

TrueStreetTim 12-21-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts (Post 13162)
Has anyone heard from China today?

"A fringe Christian group has been spreading rumors about the world's impending end, prompting Chinese authorities to detain more than 500 people this week and seize leaflets, video discs, books and other material. Those detained are reported to be members of the group Almighty God, also called Eastern Lightning, which preaches that Jesus has reappeared as a woman in central China. Authorities in the province of Qinghai say they are waging a "severe crackdown" on the group, accusing it of attacking the Communist Party and the government. U.S."

Sounds like business as usual.

Grandpa 12-21-2012 12:06 PM

The Mayans must like to sleep in...