Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Pics & Video (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Video of the (drama) king of the dfw50s blk2012gt (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2472)

46Tbird 08-19-2013 10:01 AM

Talking shit about kids and family is WAY over the line. Talking shit about dogs is just stupid.

I don't know what got said in this thread, but that video is funny as fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa 08-19-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45896)
You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.

I agree with what you are saying here, but you didn't see what all was deleted before. Jeff started it with the personal attacks on Dale first, then he moved on to Derek. Derek fired back, yes he went over the line too, but Jeff brought it upon himself being an asshole instead of just laughing off the video.

It's done and over with. Just let it go.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45896)
You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.

Jesus u are almost worth then him. Im talking about the video, all the personal comments are out of line which I've stated at least 3 times now. Reading comprehension

Toby 08-19-2013 11:02 AM

You guys are ridiculous.... Y'all are going to run a bunch of members and potential members off with all the bs. Just my .02

blownaltered 08-19-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45906)
Jesus u are almost worth then him. Im talking about the video, all the personal comments are out of line which I've stated at least 3 times now. Reading comprehension

Lets be clear on one thing. I think Jeff acts like a huge fucking jack ass, I don't think there is a person here that doesn't think that. The guy takes shit way to far and always freaks out over little shit. I think he should have had a short vacation for some of things he said, so don't think I am defending him. Is Jeff a nice person in public, yes but on here he goes overboard. I'm just stating my opinion on the kid issue, that's what I find offensive. This other shit is just internet bullshit and everybody feels like they can say what they want behind a keyboard because there are no real consequences. A good rule of thumb is if you wouldn't say it to their face don't type it, some guys will drive to a meet over an hour away to fight because of what is said on these boards. I have seen it in person, so don't think what you type can't bite you in your ass.

DirtyD, I'm glad you apologized for what you said, that makes you a better man than most.

And Nick kiss my ass you skinny fucker :kiss1:

blownaltered 08-19-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 45915)
You guys are ridiculous.... Y'all are going to run a bunch of members and potential members off with all the bs. Just my .02

Actually I find the site more entertaining now :sparta:

Junkie 08-19-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 45915)

Every interaction I've had with DFW5.0's in person and on the internet has been fun, with the exception of Mr. Bad ass built car (that ran like shit).

so I wouldn't really say DFW5.0's is running anyone off.

Grandpa 08-19-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45920)
Actually I find the site more entertaining now :sparta:

That's because you love to argue. Hell, sometimes I think you will even argue a point you don't agree with just to argue the point for sport to see if you can win. haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 45931)
Every interaction I've had with DFW5.0's in person and on the internet has been fun, with the exception of Mr. Bad ass built car (that ran like shit).

so I wouldn't really say DFW5.0's is running anyone off.

I definitely agree. The turn out Saturday night certainly says we are doing something right around here. :)

blownaltered 08-19-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 45936)
That's because you love to argue. Hell, sometimes I think you will even argue a point you don't agree with just to argue the point for sport to see if you can win. haha.

Ok you got me

I definitely agree. The turn out Saturday night certainly says we are doing something right around here. :)

The turn out was damn nice. When we pulled up I was shocked how many mustangs were there.

Taxman 08-19-2013 12:20 PM

That video was hilarious and well earned by Jeff.

The personal insults are pointless. I missed the post about his kid but that's way over the top. Respect for the apology for sure tho. Jeff fucking with Dale about his car, that's below the belt too. Clearly Dale gets under your skin Jeff and you need to sort out why. Maybe y'all need to get that squared away.

Insulting one another with personal, below the belt insults is going to do nothing but poison relationships. Sometimes what you say can't be taken back. It's the reason I didn't hang around Dfw stangs, and it'll cause bad blood here too.

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 12:23 PM

Shit without me this place would be boring as fuck.

sasquash1984 08-19-2013 12:24 PM

How fast did the white 5.0 with turbos run

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasquash1984 (Post 45962)
How fast did the white 5.0 with turbos run

He didn't run

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 12:28 PM

And all I said about a FUCKING DOG was "Derek I think I hear your dog calling for you" not really insulting him what so ever and only a few of us would get that joke. But then he came back and said that his dog would be raised better then my son. That was way over the line considering what I said was not insulting what so ever. Yes he did apologize for what he said but for what I said he should never came back with that comment.

Junkie 08-19-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45964)
And all I said about a FUCKING DOG was "Derek I think I hear your dog calling for you" not really insulting him what so ever and only a few of us would get that joke. But then he came back and said that his dog would be raised better then my son. That was way over the line considering what I said was not insulting what so ever. Yes he did apologize for what he said but for what I said he should never came back with that comment.

Do you just like arguing on the internet? Its obviously over and you're the only one posting about it.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 45965)
Do you just like arguing on the internet? Its obviously over and you're the only one posting about it.

Just clarifying what was said cause people were commenting about it.

Grandpa 08-19-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45964)

Let it go. Keep it on racing and the cars.

Taxman 08-19-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45966)
Just clarifying what was said cause people were commenting about it.

I didn't need to know. Anything that brings family into it is wrong. He manned up and apologized and I hope that you manned up and accepted it.

Phuck Phace 08-19-2013 12:33 PM

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...bloodsport.gif

Midnight11 08-19-2013 12:34 PM

Should have worn a tampax

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 12:35 PM

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...psf6fb35da.jpg

GunsUp 08-19-2013 12:58 PM

Jeff nonetheless I'm stoked you came out to Ennis the other night. Glad you gave it your best. Now I hope you can get everything dialed in to make that car the true beast we all know it will be once its said and done.

You have to admit that video is pretty funny.

I don't know what was said nor do I care to know. It had nothing to do with cars.

Jeff what is the next step? What does Clint say? I heard him mention at the track you needed better tires. But that's down the line. Is it just a tuning issue at the moment?

Phuck Phace 08-19-2013 12:59 PM

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6...psa26b86e6.jpg

blownaltered 08-19-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 45976)
Jeff nonetheless I'm stoked you came out to Ennis the other night. Glad you gave it your best. Now I hope you can get everything dialed in to make that car the true beast we all know it will be once its said and done.

I don't know what was said nor do I care to know. It had nothing to do with cars.

Jeff what is the next step? What does Clint say? I heard him mention at the track you needed better tires. But that's down the line. Is it just a tuning issue at the moment?

From watching I would say a tire issue and a driver issue. The guy has had no seat time in the car, along with no time at the track. A manual car is a lot harder to launch properly than an auto. His tires are not made for what he was doing so traction was an issue all night.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace (Post 45977)

Lol

Midnight11 08-19-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace (Post 45977)

Hahahaha

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 45976)

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45978)
From watching I would say a tire issue and a driver issue. The guy has had no seat time in the car, along with no time at the track. A manual car is a lot harder to launch properly than an auto. His tires are not made for what he was doing so traction was an issue all night.

What he said. For the track I need more seat time. I don't understand after I said several times that I would be rusty at the track that everyone was expecting so much. But yes I also need better tires but as far as tuning goes the car runs great. I probably need to change out suspension as far as shocks, struts, disconnect the front sway bar. But I need more and more and more seat time at the track.

GunsUp 08-19-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45982)
What he said. For the track I need more seat time. I don't understand after I said several times that I would be rusty at the track that everyone was expecting so much. But yes I also need better tires but as far as tuning goes the car runs great. I probably need to change out suspension as far as shocks, struts, disconnect the front sway bar. But I need more and more and more seat time at the track.

I'm not trying to be a dick. But why did the car go into Limp mode on that run?

Taxman 08-19-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Watching the video, surely you see that you were just a tad bit over the top with your boasting?

:fuckyea:

Junkie 08-19-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Seat time is key to great ET, as well as vehicle setup. Lots of us have been fast with a stick and would be willing to give advice I'm sure.

MPH is an indication of power....

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 45983)

Don't really know why it did.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 45985)
Seat time is key to great ET, as well as vehicle setup. Lots of us have been fast with a stick and would be willing to give advice I'm sure.

MPH is an indication of power....

MPH does indicate power. My car has dyno over 500 rwhp several times but then no one believes how much my car weighs. I think my mph proves that my car weighs a lot more then what people are saying.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxman (Post 45984)
Watching the video, surely you see that you were just a tad bit over the top with your boasting?

:fuckyea:

The first run in the dumbass video my car was in limp mode. The second run Clint was driving the car. I love how dale didn't put in the clean passes Clint and I made. They weren't great but nothing like what Dale posted.

Taxman 08-19-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45987)
MPH does indicate power. My car has dyno over 500 rwhp several times but then no one believes how much my car weighs. I think my mph proves that my car weighs a lot more then what people are saying.

The scales were open Saturday. Mine weighed 3815 lbs.

blownaltered 08-19-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Doing a burn out in first gear bouncing of the limiter was probably the cause of that.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxman (Post 45989)
The scales were open Saturday. Mine weighed 3815 lbs.

Didn't know they were. Didn't really care cause where I got weighed I know their scales are dialed in.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45990)
Doing a burn out in first gear bouncing of the limiter was probably the cause of that.

Didn't bounce off it for that long. Hell I think I hit the limiter once and it shut down on me.

blownaltered 08-19-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45992)
Didn't bounce off it for that long. Hell I think I hit the limiter once and it shut down on me.

No it was more than once, I was standing right there. It didn't go into limp mode the rest of the night and you didn't do a burn out on the limiter the rest of the night. Makes perfect sense to me.

Grandpa 08-19-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

On that run he did his burnout in first gear bouncing it off the rev limiter the whole time. The car went into safe mode or something to protect itself. Once he went back to the pits, turned it off and turned it back on it was fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45988)
The first run in the dumbass video my car was in limp mode. The second run Clint was driving the car. I love how dale didn't put in the clean passes Clint and I made. They weren't great but nothing like what Dale posted.

It's a parody video and meant to be funny. Nic got one too, relax.

Grandpa 08-19-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45992)

No, it did it at least 3 or 4 times at least. It was very loud, everyone along the fence heard it. You may not have heard it cuz you were concentrating on something else and/or nervous. No big deal, thankfully the car was fine.