Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HiSloSilver getting a mod... (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4125)

Grandpa 05-08-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 71196)
Steve who cares what he says. He is entitled to his opinion..

I've personally witness ____ shop fuck over my good friend for two years and made him hate his car. In fact he sold it two days later he got it back. That is ridiculous

absolutely he is. I have no issue with that. He has made it known on several occasions in several places. But there is a point it goes from.an opinion to being malicious especially when it was uncalled for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 71197)
Sorry I thought everyone in here could take a joke. Just wanted to run your 5.0 but you already accepted payment of the car. Smart not to drive it. My comment was entirely uncalled for and disrespectful.

Steven I am sorry. Forgive me?

Its not me you need to apologize to with your condescending tone but rather the guys you are talking shit about who arent even here to comment back too. Thats some weak bitch shit. If you have issue with them, have the fuckin balls to say it to them otherwise let it go. The shit is old already. Lets get back to having a good time and me dragging your ass.

Midnight11 05-08-2014 09:35 PM

I'm gonna lose. My car is slow

GunsUp 05-08-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71198)
absolutely he is. I have no issue with that. He has made it known on several occasions in several places. But there is a point it goes from.an opinion to being malicious especially when it was uncalled for.

Its not me you need to apologize to with your condescending tone but rather the guys you are talking shit about who arent even here to comment back too. Thats some weak bitch shit. If you have issue with them, have the fuckin balls to say it to them otherwise let it go. The shit is old already. Lets get back to having a good time and me dragging your ass.

Why aren't they here? Didn't pay their sponsorship fee for the site or something? They're getting plenty of business on their own without having any effect on what I or anyone else say about friends past experiences.

Just saying man if my friend is about to fuck a chick but I heard she's got herpes I wouldn't let my friend fuck her. Friends look out for one another

PLASMAN 05-08-2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 71200)
Why aren't they here? Didn't pay their sponsorship fee for the site or something? They're getting plenty of business on their own without having any effect on what I or anyone else say about friends past experiences.

Just saying man if my friend is about to fuck a chick but I heard she's got herpes I wouldn't let my friend fuck her. Friends look out for one another

Wtf john you never told me she had herpes FML!!!!!!!!

Grandpa 05-08-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 71199)
I'm gonna lose. My car is slow

I seriously doubt that. If you do, it's because you can't drive. The sweet irony that would be though..lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 71200)

Would you be here if you were constantly dogpiled on and constantly bashed? I think not.

You've made your opinion known, let it go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLASMAN (Post 71201)
Wtf john you never told me she had herpes FML!!!!!!!!

The gift that keeps on giving.

Jucostud 05-09-2014 12:06 AM

I'll rape that caddy. When u down steve? I've got a few on the call out list.

BLK2012GT 05-09-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jucostud (Post 71207)

I wanna watch.

re-rx7 05-09-2014 02:22 AM

I'm gna race you Steve. Don't fret. Keep talkin.

Grandpa 05-09-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jucostud (Post 71207)

Lol bring it. I dont care if I get drug. I know you have been modding like crazy. Its all good if you rape a stock car. Just remember I want a rematch after my first round of mods =)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 71208)
I wanna watch.

Lol, from half a mile ahead in your race car?

Grandpa 05-09-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by re-rx7 (Post 71210)
I'm gna race you Steve. Don't fret. Keep talkin.

The longer you stall, the less interested I get.

BLK2012GT 05-09-2014 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71215)
Lol bring it. I dont care if I get drug. I know you have been modding like crazy. Its all good if you rape a stock car. Just remember I want a rematch after my first round of mods =)

Lol, from half a mile ahead in your race car?

My car is far from a "racecar".

Oxford14Stang 05-09-2014 10:32 AM

It's a "racecar" like streetcar that just passed state recently :)

PCB 05-09-2014 11:28 AM

Some sandy va-jay-jay up in here.