Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Calling out any Mustang 650rw or less. (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4011)

Zeek 04-17-2014 09:34 PM

Junkie<------his name is will. He'sbeen there done that. Don't fuck with him
Nuff said

downtime! 04-17-2014 09:37 PM

Generally speaking, I usually side with the Stang guys on here, but Will's slow car is literally faster than the fastest car on this board. KDanner, I'm with you most of the time, but if Junkie takes you up on your offer, better hope he doesn't bring the Supra, let alone the V.

re-rx7 04-17-2014 09:39 PM

Will slow car is a zr1. It depends on where said races go down. Track, street ect. There is always someone faster.

TwoQuack 04-17-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 69803)
yes. This is me calling you the typical road racing, know it all, elitist faggot. Guys with your attitude. Making road racing a bad experience.

If my invite for guys here to join me at a track day offends you to the point of calling me an elitist faggot, then you, sir, are the one with the issue.

It's attitudes like yours that make otherwise positive informational forums immature name calling forums.

Stangmaster281 04-17-2014 09:58 PM

If we race to 100 and you give me a head start that's about as long as an airstrip I'll run you.:jester: 2v ain't scared of no vette.

Zeek 04-17-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by re-rx7 (Post 69810)
Will slow car is a zr1. It depends on where said races go down. Track, street ect. There is always someone faster.

And that someone whos faster is Will.

re-rx7 04-17-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeek (Post 69819)
And that someone whos faster is Will.

You need a saddle for that dick riding? I'm not saying will doesn't have fast shit. It's what he is known for around here. I'm saying there is always someone even faster.

Crimson600+HP 04-17-2014 10:17 PM

This isn't targeted at anyone here, but this is all I can think of now when I look at this thread.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/45439316.jpg

Slow Five-O 04-17-2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoQuack (Post 69801)
Ever ran from a cop? Chased someone down? Road raced to your house? I've done all of them. Including getting busted at the end of my run from the cops by the FW Helicopter with infrared cam.

They're useful skills and IMO much more practical than straight line. If someone thinks this makes me an elitist faggot, then said person is free to "suck it."

Lmfao. You already sounded like a moron how is this post supposed to help your case?

downtime! 04-17-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by re-rx7 (Post 69810)

But his fast cars are a Supra that I believe went 9's (been a while since I remember seeing it out) and the new twins on the V making 4 digit horsepower. The point is, mid 10's aren't really going to scare him off from the race.

Grandpa 04-17-2014 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdanner (Post 69806)
Well you said it, stock rear end. I don't use a stock rear end, don't know why anyone would expect to. No reason to add power to a car and then not be able to actually use it.

So fix it. I know guys with Corvettes certainly way quicker than he is and they aren't breaking rear ends and are at the track all the time.

Most tracks in TX works really well. I bet I could find multiple reasons in your tire and suspension choices why you have problems.

You can have a shot too if you want.

This. Also these self proclaimed "road racers" usually don't even race, they mostly drive around cones in parking lots, or when they get on an actual circuit it's some track day with all kinds of rules about when you can pass or not, there is no racing going on. They damn sure don't run at things like Big Bend either, now that's getting after it on a road.

Lol. You're a real riot!

Grandpa 04-17-2014 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downtime! (Post 69829)
But his fast cars are a Supra that I believe went 9's (been a while since I remember seeing it out) and the new twins on the V making 4 digit horsepower. The point is, mid 10's aren't really going to scare him off from the race.

Lol, yeah you're a lil out of the loop with that old info. Hahahaha

downtime! 04-18-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 69831)
Lol, yeah you're a lil out of the loop with that old info. Hahahaha

Does he even still have the Toyota? LOL!

Like I said, usually I side with the Stang guys on these things since it's usually some clueless jackwad calling them out, but when it comes to Will, those of us that have been around a while know he has some fairly serious toys.

Junkie 04-18-2014 10:40 AM

Yes sir I do. It went 5.61@137 in the 1/8th, with a 6spd

Since drag racing is so easy, I'm sure our road racing friend has been much faster though.

Midnight11 04-18-2014 10:59 AM

I call Steve out so we can start a new rivalry lol