Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Pics & Video (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   We crashed the Camaro meet up at Twin Peaks! Post your Pics here!!!!! (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1552)

DirtyD 04-24-2013 02:01 PM

We crashed the Camaro meet up at Twin Peaks! Post your Pics here!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 27335)
2 accounts lol who knew 2 different people can live in the same place...

Same IP address though could have triggered it.

DirtyD 04-24-2013 02:08 PM

That 2010-SS-RS posted a video comparing a Track Pack 5.0 to a 1LE. Talk about biased. He also said a Camaro would take a Mustang, stock for stock, in AutoX and seems to think it would win. I don't know how other data lines up against this, but with the same driver in both cars, pretty sure the Mustang would win that one. IRS will only help so much with their added weight.

OG Fox 04-24-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 27391)
That 2010-SS-RS posted a video comparing a Track Pack 5.0 to a 1LE. Talk about biased. He also said a Camaro would take a Mustang, stock for stock, in AutoX and seems to think it would win. I don't know how other data lines up against this, but with the same driver in both cars, pretty sure the Mustang would win that one. IRS will only help so much with their added weight.

all the comparisons ive seen up until 2013 had the mustang handling better, it wasn't until the zl1 and 1le's that they came out ahead. its all good though, only place to settle this is on the track.

Midnight11 04-24-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 27390)
Same IP address though could have triggered it.

Being sarcastic

DirtyD 04-24-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 27426)
Being sarcastic

Realized that afterwards. Lol

OG Fox 04-24-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 27432)
Realized that afterwards. Lol

you're kinda slow lately D. cmon.

PLASMAN 04-24-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OG Fox (Post 27437)

Agent...lol

DirtyD 04-24-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OG Fox (Post 27437)

I was in the middle of eating. Mind was focused on food more than comprehension. Lol

slowandold 04-25-2013 09:26 AM

Should be in for this - I will see about bringing my camaro and my wifes 5.0

Guessing it was a few of you hanging by my car when I was leaving?...I would have stayed and visited but was a little pissed about my fresh ding + had to get my buddy to the airport for a flight...

Rforbes 04-25-2013 10:10 AM

Hey guys. A couple of old, slow Camaros will be up at Northstar tonight, (Ricekillers) if you guys want to come out and do some runs. I am not really into the BS and bickering. I think a little friendly banter back and forth is pretty funny actually. It is the little hoodless, duct taped Hondas with their turbos sounding like they about to explode that I do not like.
No B.S. come on out and lets have a good time.

Bearded Banger 04-25-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowandold (Post 27496)
Should be in for this - I will see about bringing my camaro and my wifes 5.0

Guessing it was a few of you hanging by my car when I was leaving?...I would have stayed and visited but was a little pissed about my fresh ding + had to get my buddy to the airport for a flight...

The door ding sucks. We actually looked through pics to see if any of us snapped a plate image, but no such luck. Hopefully you get it sorted out.

Midnight11 04-25-2013 10:34 AM

Im debating on goin tonight....

slowandold 04-25-2013 10:36 AM

Took care of the ding last night actually...all good now thanks to Justin at DFW Dent in Lewisville (yes, thats a plug for his biz) lol..

Might be out to Northstar tonight also...want to try lower psi in the DR's to see if I can get her to hook up a little..

Courtesy Flush 04-25-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 27391)

2010-SS-RS is the same guy that weaseled his way into a lower class at the drag and brag last year at TMS. Claimed he had basic bolt ons. Found a post on camaro 5 a few months prior outlining his $4500 heads and cam package from ADM.

DirtyD 04-25-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 27514)
2010-SS-RS is the same guy that weaseled his way into a lower class at the drag and brag last year at TMS. Claimed he had basic bolt ons. Found a post on camaro 5 a few months prior outlining his $4500 heads and cam package from ADM.

Such bullshit. He will cheat out on something that will punch him in the gut eventually.