Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Introduction (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New from Euless (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1885)

Rebelracer568 06-05-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 33360)
Westway Ford overcharged me by $35 last time I went there for an oil change. Fuck Westway Ford!

Yea I don't like there labor rate. I had to make them lower hourly rate on my customers I couldn't justify telling them the stupid high price

DirtyD 06-05-2013 06:33 PM

New from Euless

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebelracer568 (Post 33365)
Yea I don't believe in there business ethnics I just work there. I had to make them lower hourly rate on my customers I couldn't justify telling them the stupid high price

That is very unnerving to hear about a place like West Way.

Rebelracer568 06-05-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 33368)
That is very unnerving to hear about a place like West Way.

Don't get me wrong they mean well and wanna take care of customers. But there labor rate is really high. To me labor low more business

DirtyD 06-05-2013 06:41 PM

New from Euless

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebelracer568 (Post 33370)
Don't get me wrong they mean well and wanna take care of customers. But there labor rate is really high. To me labor low more business

Exactly.

Oxford14Stang 06-05-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace (Post 33335)
Last name was Balzonya

Nah... name doesn't ring a bell. Was he in service or sales?

Oxford14Stang 06-05-2013 07:02 PM

Westway just like any other dealer has their ups and downs, they all mean well. And let's face it, no one knows your ford better than the techs at the dealership, so your paying for the knowledge. And the techs in the shop who are the backbone to the dealership don't get paid nearly enough for the b.s that we deal with day in and out.

Dark Pony 06-05-2013 11:03 PM

Welcome bud!

Luke 06-06-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 33378)
Westway just like any other dealer has their ups and downs, they all mean well. And let's face it, no one knows your ford better than the techs at the dealership, so your paying for the knowledge. And the techs in the shop who are the backbone to the dealership don't get paid nearly enough for the b.s that we deal with day in and out.

From working at a Ford dealership for 5 years I can only partially agree with this. "They all mean well," only if it means money. "No one knows your Ford better than the techs," only if the techs actually do their jobs and train on a regular basis. They have more access to tools to learn from but I know dozens of people who know their vehicles better than a dealer. Now I do completely agree with your last statement, the techs don't get nearly enough credit/pay. The glory seems to go to the crooked ass sales people. Of course all of this depends on management too, I've been through a few GM's and service managers, some were good, some were bad.

Phuck Phace 06-06-2013 01:00 AM

Harry Balzonya

Oxford14Stang 06-06-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Pony (Post 33395)
Welcome bud!

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 33401)
From working at a Ford dealership for 5 years I can only partially agree with this. "They all mean well," only if it means money. "No one knows your Ford better than the techs," only if the techs actually do their jobs and train on a regular basis. They have more access to tools to learn from but I know dozens of people who know their vehicles better than a dealer. Now I do completely agree with your last statement, the techs don't get nearly enough credit/pay. The glory seems to go to the crooked ass sales people. Of course all of this depends on management too, I've been through a few GM's and service managers, some were good, some were bad.

I hear you on that. Very valid points.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace (Post 33403)
Harry Balzonya

I asked the shop foreman who has been there 10+ years, the name doesn't ring a bell. Possibly in sales?

DirtyD 06-06-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 33414)
Thanks!

I hear you on that. Very valid points.

I asked the shop foreman who has been there 10+ years, the name doesn't ring a bell. Possibly in sales?

Hairy Balls-On-Ya.

I think you fell for it. :lol:

Oxford14Stang 06-06-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 33417)
Hairy Balls-On-Ya.

I think you fell for it. :lol:

Ah damn! Lol!! Awesome, got me. Feel like a newbie

Rebelracer568 06-06-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 33418)
Ah damn! Lol!! Awesome, got me. Feel like a newbie

What a loser! Can't believe you fell for it lol.

Luke 06-06-2013 09:38 AM

That's fuckin funny! Well played David

DirtyD 06-06-2013 10:10 AM

What would make it better is if you were actually pronouncing it correctly to the manager. :lol: