Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2016 GT350 revealed. And its everything we've wanted! (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4717)

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:32 AM

Looks like the three stooges are here.

blownaltered 11-21-2014 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76251)
Don't you have a boosted 5.0 to make as much as a coyote? You convice me never to waste money on a foxbody.

Hahaha your reaching now. You have more money in your motor than I do in my entire car. My car has had the same motor mods over a decade. The only money I spend on the car anymore is for car shows. That's what I got that car for. Yes when I finish putting my wife through school again I am buying either a vette or a viper.

BERT 11-21-2014 01:20 AM

I thought Jeff said goodnight 2hrs ago?

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 76255)
Hahaha your reaching now. You have more money in your motor than I do in my entire car. My car has had the same motor mods over a decade. The only money I spend on the car anymore is for car shows. That's what I got that car for. Yes when I finish putting my wife through school again I am buying either a vette or a viper.

Yea because the shop you support doesn't know what the fuck they are doing. That's why I have more money in it then your POS. Hell I can spend 6k on my car and have more money then what's your foxbody is worth. If TS knew what they were doing I would had spent half the money then I orignal did. Clint is a snake and rip people off. And good luck on getting a vette or a viper, I won't hold my breathe. Lol

El_Tortuga 11-21-2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 (Post 76118)
That whole "I aint paying that much for a Mustang" line has gotten old. They aren't the same machines as back in the day. They have become world class vehicles in certain aspects. My purchase will be within late 2016 early 2017. Everything will be on the market for at least a yr and that markup should be gone for most performance cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 76119)
World class....lmfao.

Well, if that's what you want, more power to ya. Late 2016 - early 17 a lot can and will happen between now and then. At least that will give you time to see what issues these cars will have as all first year run cars do. Should be interesting to see what they can do once the hype dies down.

“That’s the magic of the Mustang. It’s a hell of a lot more car than what you paid for. That’s what makes me the most proud. If you have a good engineering team and you have a lot of money, anybody can put out a $200,000 car. But this is a car that will compete with cars two and three times its price range. And in many cases it will beat them.”
Dave Pericak, Chief Engineer Ford (2015 Mustang) Car and Driver February 2014

I know what mine is, and what mine isn't, and I'm pretty damn happy with what I got for my money.

STROKD 11-21-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76251)
Don't you have a boosted 5.0 to make as much as a coyote? You convice me never to waste money on a foxbody.

You ignored my post. We make the same power... you with a bad ass mod motor and me with a foxbody. lets race so I can show you what differential calculus means. Area under the curve buddy... you make 550 for a split second, I make it for 1500 rpm.

And one of the best tuners around had his Camaro running in the 5s in the eigth with a bolt on ls3 and spray at full weight... thats a little faster than your sick ass mod motor coyote has been, yes? he had less nitrous than you did too... and it was a six speed car at the time.

Courtesy Flush 11-21-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76262)
Yea because the shop you support doesn't know what the fuck they are doing. That's why I have more money in it then your POS. Hell I can spend 6k on my car and have more money then what's your foxbody is worth. If TS knew what they were doing I would had spent half the money then I orignal did. Clint is a snake and rip people off. And good luck on getting a vette or a viper, I won't hold my breathe. Lol

Always can depend on you to get the same tired debate going about GM vs Ford motors.
This threads about the new hotness, not BLK2012's jalopy.
crybaby.

blownaltered 11-21-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 76262)

Ok I guess I will answer this in a few steps.

1. I can afford a viper or a vette at the current moment, so can I keep breathing. Just because somebody hasn't bought something doesn't mean they can't afford it. I do have to admit it is hard not buying one at the moment because I really do want one, but I'm not. Also just to let you know I personally paid for all my cars and any parts that went in them.

2. Good luck finding a fox as nice as mine with under 45k miles for under 12k. Just saying, foxes with over a 100k miles and nothing really done to them sell for 6k.

3. What happened between you and TS is between you two. It doesn't have anything to do with me. You act like I go around with a banner for them or something. As I have always said I could say the same and worse about most the shops in Dallas.

4. So go ahead and keep pissing and moaning. I need the entertainment.

blownaltered 11-21-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 76274)
Always can depend on you to get the same tired debate going about GM vs Ford motors.
crybaby.

As for the new Ford Mustang, I actually do like it. I really like the GT350, but I don't road race so its wasted on me. I personally think it's one of the better looking and engineered Mustangs built. It's just not something I will buy.

Grandpa 11-21-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 76277)
As for the new Ford Mustang, I actually do like it. I really like the GT350, but I don't road race so its wasted on me. I personally think it's one of the better looking and engineered Mustangs built. It's just not something I will buy.

That's the thing about all this hype with the GT350. It's just talk from the fan boi's eating up all the marketing behind the car right now. No one really knows if the car is going to perform or not. It's all assumption at this point.
At least wait until it's in the hands of someone unbiased for jumping on the bandwagon. Haha.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STROKD (Post 76267)
You ignored my post. We make the same power... you with a bad ass mod motor and me with a foxbody. lets race so I can show you what differential calculus means. Area under the curve buddy... you make 550 for a split second, I make it for 1500 rpm.

And one of the best tuners around had his Camaro running in the 5s in the eigth with a bolt on ls3 and spray at full weight... thats a little faster than your sick ass mod motor coyote has been, yes? he had less nitrous than you did too... and it was a six speed car at the time.

Sir I make 550 from 7k-8k. It never drops off so..........

And I could never run my car at the track with the nitrous cause TS could never get it running right long enough for me to run it.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 76275)
Ok I guess I will answer this in a few steps.

1. I can afford a viper or a vette at the current moment, so can I keep breathing. Just because somebody hasn't bought something doesn't mean they can't afford it. I do have to admit it is hard not buying one at the moment because I really do want one, but I'm not. Also just to let you know I personally paid for all my cars and any parts that went in them.

2. Good luck finding a fox as nice as mine with under 45k miles for under 12k. Just saying, foxes with over a 100k miles and nothing really done to them sell for 6k.

3. What happened between you and TS is between you two. It doesn't have anything to do with me. You act like I go around with a banner for them or something. As I have always said I could say the same and worse about most the shops in Dallas.

4. So go ahead and keep pissing and moaning. I need the entertainment.

Lmao if you think I'm pissing and moaning. I'm not doing anything but entertaining myself sweet cheeks. I just love have you three stooges always have something to say and most of the time it's pointless. You can ask Steve I'm doing all this cause I'm bored and you guys are my puppets.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You tell me Stroked if I make it for a split second. Lol

And this was in the middle of summer on a very humid day. So right now it's probably between 550-560 rwhp. I'll find out at HPP toys for tots dyno day.

BLK2012GT 11-21-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 76274)
crybaby.

What's that? I don't understand cocksucker.

Grandpa 11-21-2014 12:57 PM

Three wide race, Jeff, Strokd and me. Let's do this. :D