Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   DFW tuners (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4568)

Grandpa 09-18-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 74881)
Cool story bro I didn't have a license back then

Soooo, I never got an answer. Dead stop race. You ready?

Sooner the better. My car goes back to the shop for another round of mods soon. ;)

blownaltered 09-18-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74878)
You seriously doubt that? Lol let's see same car with more power? Hmm, shouldn't be that hard to see why? Sure I'll come out to any 1/4 and run you as soon as you agree to come to a track and race around some turns. Would never happen bc you have bastsrdizes you car from something that handles very well to a straight line car. Cool if that's your thing but not mine. If you notice I said I'll drag that thing from a roll race. Shouldn't be to hard to get me from a dead stop with a th400 lol

Lmao this is great. You call out the guy to a race with stipulations so you won't lose. You guys crack me up, if you want to race him he will run you at the track and that car rolls out hard from a roll with that transmission. Vic barely got around him at RR and toll me to my face he was giving it all he had to get around him. So for a roll if you can't hang with Vic you might be in trouble.

As for him turning the car into a straight line racer, how is that fucking up his car. He likes drag racing so he built it for that. You apparently like road racing so you didn't do what he did. I never can understand this argument. Because you don't like something the other guy is a dip shit for doing it to his car.

ShortBus 09-18-2014 08:40 AM

Are you stupid or somerhing? Or can't read?

Grandpa 09-18-2014 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74879)
Taken the car apart right now should have it back together right around nov. 1st. I'll be looking for you at Coit around then or RR.

Feldman tells me we share another hobby outside of racing. Ready to roll? :favorites37:

Grandpa 09-18-2014 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74884)

Take it easy..

ShortBus 09-18-2014 08:43 AM

Listen here you TS nutswinger. I clearly said I would race him at the RR event. Which is a roll race. He is who changed up the race on me to a dig race which is why I responded with what I did I have no problem saying he should drag my ass from a dead stop. From a roll different story.

Clearly you don't know my car and actually it us running very well. Plenty of videos of it, we just decided to pull and do a mild build on the motor.

blownaltered 09-18-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74884)

Wow quick with personal insult aren't we there Nancy.

Midnight11 09-18-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 74883)
Lmao this is great. You call out the guy to a race with stipulations so you won't lose. You guys crack me up, if you want to race him he will run you at the track and that car rolls out hard from a roll with that transmission. Vic barely got around him at RR and toll me to my face he was giving it all he had to get around him. So for a roll if you can't hang with Vic you might be in trouble.

As for him turning the car into a straight line racer, how is that fucking up his car. He likes drag racing so he built it for that. You apparently like road racing so you didn't do what he did. I never can understand this argument. Because you don't like something the other guy is a dip shit for doing it to his car.

Laughing Bc this is what Steve is doing

ShortBus 09-18-2014 08:44 AM

Yes!! This is awesome! ! Bring on the butt hurt all the TS lovers

ShortBus 09-18-2014 08:47 AM

I'm not sure what is more laughable. Someone who makes a comment about nick picking on you bc he has more hp. Or your comment about you being 100 lbs more then me and asking if I want to roll with you? First off yes I will, the only person who has something to lose is you.

J.Shoot 09-18-2014 08:48 AM

RR

Quote:

Taken the car apart right now should have it back together right around nov. 1st. I'll be looking for you at Coit around then or RR.

I live to far away to run over to the Coit meet... but maybe sometime when we don't have other commitments....
I set the car up for what I wanted, straight line racing is what we like, so that's what we did.
If your not set up for a dig race we will run you from a roll.... don't mind that at all.

blownaltered 09-18-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74887)
Listen here you TS nutswinger. I clearly said I would race him at the RR event. Which is a roll race. He is who changed up the race on me to a dig race which is why I responded with what I did I have no problem saying he should drag my ass from a dead stop. From a roll different story.

Clearly you don't know my car and actually it us running very well. Plenty of videos of it, we just decided to pull and do a mild build on the motor.

Lmao this is great. I could care less who takes their car to which shop. There is not one post in here saying that I think ts is better than HPP. All I have stated is both shops have blown up cars and so has every shop in Dallas, so let's get that straight first. Clearly I don't know anything about your car or you and could give a shit less. Matter of fact the only reason I know anything about the other guys car is because I saw it at RR. I'm in here giving people shit that I actually know. To me this all in good fun, apparently you think everything is serious.

ShortBus 09-18-2014 08:48 AM

And like I said can you not read? I called him out at RR lol not a dig. He's the one changing the stipulations. . Hints why I said as soon as he races me at the track.

ShortBus 09-18-2014 08:51 AM

What's funny is you say I take everything going serious when I just happen to disagree with what happens to be coming out of your mouth. I could care less as well. I don't use HPP obviously not TS either. My friends works on my car. Wouldn't let anyone else touch it after seeing the work these shops do. All have there issues correct.

J.Shoot 09-18-2014 08:51 AM

Quote:

And just so you know, I don't have a clue what car you have, how much power it makes or anything about you..... I don't really care, I'll still run you.

ShortBus 09-18-2014 08:52 AM

And it's nothing personal about the white Boss I think it's a bad ass car. Hints why I want to run him by I know it moves out. I think that's a good goal to have to beat his car. I just can't stand who built his car.

blownaltered 09-18-2014 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74894)
And like I said can you not read? I called him out at RR lol not a dig. He's the one changing the stipulations. . Hints why I said as soon as he races me at the track.

Hahaha your cracking me up. I just keep imagining a guy smashing keyboards every time he types.

ShortBus 09-18-2014 08:54 AM

I have the school bus yellow LS running around. It's a blower car. Nothing crazy just a little tvs

ShortBus 09-18-2014 08:55 AM

Ni more like a guy sitting taking a shit laughing while on the toilet.

J.Shoot 09-18-2014 09:03 AM

Hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74899)
I have the school bus yellow LS running around. It's a blower car. Nothing crazy just a little tvs

Cool, if we have a time we can make it over after nov. 1st but before RR I'll let you know. We just like to race.... we don't care who it is....

Look forward to meeting you...

J.Shoot

Grandpa 09-18-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 74889)
Laughing Bc this is what Steve is doing

How so? You keep saying that, but your argument holds no water AT ALL. You make more power, in a MUCH lighter car on a drag radial. I'm on 93, 4600lb car on a regular radial. You're just afraid you're going to blow the tires off your car having to launch it and you know it. Guess what, I have the same issue being on a regular radial.

ShortBus 09-18-2014 09:06 AM

Likewise man, same over here, I just like to run the cars and have fun that's why we all spend so much time on them. Nothing personal over here, you have a real nice car and want to put them side by side.

Midnight11 09-18-2014 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 74902)
How so? You keep saying that, but your argument holds no water AT ALL. You make more power, in a MUCH lighter car on a drag radial. I'm on 93, 4600lb car on a regular radial. You're just afraid you're going to blow the tires off your car having to launch it and you know it. Guess what, I have the same issue being on a regular radial.

Okay Steve I'll run you whatever race you want

Grandpa 09-18-2014 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 74904)
Okay Steve I'll run you whatever race you want

Geez, was that so hard? lol. You're gonna destroy me either way, I don't see why it matters. Haha.

White_lightning 09-18-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74834)
And I'll bet going to fuck up there white Boss at RR. Just putting that out there now.

https://media.giphy.com/media/mmaMTz2eOsucw/giphy.gif

White_lightning 09-18-2014 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 74883)

LOL @ Barely getting around :)

LOLz..

White_lightning 09-18-2014 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74891)
I'm not sure what is more laughable. Someone who makes a comment about nick picking on you bc he has more hp. Or your comment about you being 100 lbs more then me and asking if I want to roll with you? First off yes I will, the only person who has something to lose is you.

If you guys roll.. ill bring the baby oil.. backing powder and video camera...

i even have the perfect sound track:)

White_lightning 09-18-2014 09:45 AM

I wonder.. if Short buss DOES beat the boss.. if there will be a yelling match about about how someone needs to be DQ'ed because they "let out"
LOL...
just sayin...

Grandpa 09-18-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74891)

Awefully sensitive aren't ya? Defensive as fuck. Dude, calm down. If you're already making excuses about weight differences then you must not be very good. I was just bringing some humor to the thread cuz it's getting too serious in here. Fuck.

White_lightning 09-18-2014 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 74910)
Awefully sensitive aren't ya? Defensive as fuck. Dude, calm down. If you're already making excuses about weight differences then you must not be very good. I was just bringing some humor to the thread cuz it's getting too serious in here. Fuck.

just a question.. how is a 100lbs weight difference not a big deal?

thats like me calling steve out to Lift and tell himg him he has to lift what i do.....

the FIRST thing he would bring up is " well you weigh more than me."

ShortBus 09-18-2014 10:03 AM

Bahahahaha this guy. . Excuses? The only person getting there feathers ruffled is you. Yeah you call me out to roll and I'm the defensive one bc I point out the obvious? That there is a good 100lbs between the 2 of us? I shouldn't hear much out of when about why my car drags your up and down the highway when I ask you to race then? HP difference doesn't matter right? Great logic. Like I said your the only person who has something to lose bc with that weight difference skill doesn't come into play, I'm expected to, but if I do beat you, you will look very foolish. Gi or no Gi? Doesn't matter to me, and yes I'm terrible.

ShortBus 09-18-2014 10:05 AM

That's the other thing no one is getting serious in here other then you guys. I just said TS sucks and I think Clint is a pos for the way he conducts himself and does business.

White_lightning 09-18-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 74910)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74912)
Bahahahaha this guy. . Excuses? The only person getting there feathers ruffled is you. Yeah you call me out to roll and I'm the defensive one bc I point out the obvious? That there is a good 100lbs between the 2 of us? I shouldn't hear much out of when about why my car drags your up and down the highway when I ask you to race then? HP difference doesn't matter right? Great logic. Like I said your the only person who has something to lose bc with that weight difference skill doesn't come into play, I'm expected to, but if I do beat you, you will look very foolish. Gi or no Gi? Doesn't matter to me, and yes I'm terrible.

knowing you both.. this fued actually makes me Lol.. the same thing would be accomlished if you guys stood infront of a mirror and argued:)

its like 2 sides to the same coin. and because you are back to back you cant see it.. :)

come down guys.. :)

Grandpa 09-18-2014 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_lightning (Post 74911)
just a question.. how is a 100lbs weight difference not a big deal?

thats like me calling steve out to Lift and tell himg him he has to lift what i do.....

the FIRST thing he would bring up is " well you weigh more than me."

BJJ is about leverage, not strength. Weight lifting and BJJ are polar opposites of one another. If he has any skill or talent what so ever he could just as easily use that weight difference against me.

ShortBus 09-18-2014 10:08 AM

Please don't say we're anything alike lol

BLK2012GT 09-18-2014 10:11 AM

Is this post really turning into a weight lifting and BJJ thread now? Fucking fags.

White_lightning 09-18-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 74915)
BJJ is about leverage, not strength. Weight lifting and BJJ are polar opposites of one another. If he has any skill or talent what so ever he could just as easily use that weight difference against me.

So you are saying.. if you are on your back with a 140 lbs BJJ guy holding you down.. its just as easy to get him off you as it would a 300 lbs BJJ guy holding you down?

White_lightning 09-18-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blk2012gt (Post 74917)
is this post really turning into a weight lifting and bjj thread now? Fucking fags.

shut your whore mouf!!!.

:d

ShortBus 09-18-2014 10:13 AM

You wanna get in on the baby oil match jeff?

Grandpa 09-18-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus (Post 74912)

What makes you think my feathers are ruffled? Not in the slightest really. You are a friend of Dave's and he told me about you. I was bringing some humor to the thread to change the subject and you took it as a call out. lol.

Forget I said anything about it.