Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   November Daily Chat (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=3017)

Dominic Toretto 11-01-2013 11:52 AM

November Daily Chat

Figured I'd start a new one. Don't think October had one. So some people at work are talking about The Conjuring being pretty good. Guess I'll be picking that up this weekend. Love a good horror film.

-Alex

Grandpa 11-01-2013 12:29 PM

Can't remember the last time I went to a movie. lol

JDBishopArts 11-01-2013 12:34 PM

I saw Monsters University last night. It was good.

Kadeng 11-01-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto (Post 54967)
Figured I'd start a new one. Don't think October had one. So some people at work are talking about The Conjuring being pretty good. Guess I'll be picking that up this weekend. Love a good horror film.

-Alex

It'll keep you on the edge a bit. I watched it bout a week ago with like 10 people over and it kept all of us edgy.. more sketchy than it is scary honestly, nonetheless, decent scary movie!

Grandpa 11-01-2013 12:45 PM

I still want to see Iron Man 3 and that last Superman movie.

JDBishopArts 11-01-2013 12:47 PM

Iron Man 3 was pretty epic. If you aren't watching the Marvel TV show you should be also. It's not 24 or anything but it's still pretty good.

BERT 11-01-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 54989)
I still want to see Iron Man 3 and that last Superman movie.

Thought both of those were very good. Glad they went a little different route on the Man of Steel movie.

Can't wait until next weekend when the new Thor comes out. Think I might have liked the first one the best out of the Avenger movies.

DirtyD 11-01-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts (Post 54992)
Iron Man 3 was pretty epic. If you aren't watching the Marvel TV show you should be also. It's not 24 or anything but it's still pretty good.

I figured that wouldn't really turn out to be a good show...

I thought Ironman 3 was pretty awesome.

I'm just sitting here at work...

Grandpa 11-01-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts (Post 54992)

I tried watching that Marvel S.H.E.I.L.D show but it wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it was going to be a little bit more like that show from awhile back Heroes. I was disappointed to see that one canceled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 54994)
Thought both of those were very good. Glad they went a little different route on the Man of Steel movie.

Can't wait until next weekend when the new Thor comes out. Think I might have liked the first one the best out of the Avenger movies.

Yeah! Man of Steel. I dunno how I could forget that name. haha. The previews looked really good.

BERT 11-01-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 54995)
I figured that wouldn't really turn out to be a good show...

I thought Ironman 3 was pretty awesome.

I'm just sitting here at work...

LOL, that's all I've been doing. Except I stand up most of the day.

Dominic Toretto 11-01-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 54983)
Can't remember the last time I went to a movie. lol

I don't go to theatres often because highschool kids piss me off and often tempt me to get an assault charge. Often wait till either it's early in the day or buy it on DVD. Last movies I have seen in theatres were Riddick and Furious 6. Made exceptions for those.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kadeng (Post 54988)
It'll keep you on the edge a bit. I watched it bout a week ago with like 10 people over and it kept all of us edgy.. more sketchy than it is scary honestly, nonetheless, decent scary movie!

Good. Last movie that was legitimately scary to me was The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

-Alex

BERT 11-01-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto (Post 54999)
I don't go to theatres often because highschool kids piss me off and often tempt me to get an assault charge.

-Alex

This is why I love the iPic theatre. Pick your seat(recliner at that) and no line to wait in. The price sucks but that keeps the highschool brats away.

03MachMe 11-01-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 55000)
This is why I love the iPic theatre. Pick your seat(recliner at that) and no line to wait in. The price sucks but that keeps the highschool brats away.

Yea we went there a couple days ago. Pretty sweet.

Steve try the new B&B theater behind the new tom thumb. Its a lot like the ipic and the suites are 18+ so no noisy high school kids. We saw capt Phillips, I thought it was a Damn good movie.

Dominic Toretto 11-02-2013 12:18 PM

So I watched The Conjuring last night. Decent movie, not scary at all though.

-Alex

Grandpa 11-02-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03MachMe (Post 55010)
Yea we went there a couple days ago. Pretty sweet.

Steve try the new B&B theater behind the new tom thumb. Its a lot like the ipic and the suites are 18+ so no noisy high school kids. We saw capt Phillips, I thought it was a Damn good movie.

I've heard that place is really nice. Our issue is the lack of a babysitter is why we don't get out much.