Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Grapevine Ford (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Excellent Service from Stone @ Grapevine Ford (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=3636)

PCB 02-10-2014 02:07 PM

Excellent Service from Stone @ Grapevine Ford

Went in with a buddy of mine to get his plates one Saturday. This was after getting the run-around and numbers game at 5 Star Ford in Lewisville. I was basically a long for the ride in the Black 5.0 he bought from Jeff a few weeks prior.

I was down and out, pissed off at the dealership for wasting 3 hours of my life. We were waiting to get his plates and before I got the chance to meet Jeff, he mentioned to my friend that he just got a Premium 5.0 in on trade and that I should go look at it.

Once Jeff was free I was still dead set on a GT500, but asked to see the 5.0 anyways. Jeff bent the rules a little and we went on a small test drive. I asked him to run the numbers and I wanted to know 3 things when he called me. Price of car, length of loan, and interest rate. If he couldn't get those numbers to my liking , strike 3? You're out.

Needless to say, the next day Jeff called me in to run the numbers on the car. First time around he gave me the deal I wanted no fuss. I signed papers and was out the door in 2 hours.

For anyone that is looking for a no bullshit salesman that will stick by his word, go see Jeff at Grapevine Ford. I plan on seeing him again for the future wifey's new ride.

:handshake:

Stone 02-10-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PCB (Post 64055)
Went in with a buddy of mine to get his plates one Saturday. This was after getting the run-around and numbers game at 5 Star Ford in Lewisville. I was basically a long for the ride in the Black 5.0 he bought from Jeff a few weeks prior.

I was down and out, pissed off at the dealership for wasting 3 hours of my life. We were waiting to get his plates and before I got the chance to meet Jeff, he mentioned to my friend that he just got a Premium 5.0 in on trade and that I should go look at it.

Once Jeff was free I was still dead set on a GT500, but asked to see the 5.0 anyways. Jeff bent the rules a little and we went on a small test drive. I asked him to run the numbers and I wanted to know 3 things when he called me. Price of car, length of loan, and interest rate. If he couldn't get those numbers to my liking , strike 3? You're out.

Needless to say, the next day Jeff called me in to run the numbers on the car. First time around he gave me the deal I wanted no fuss. I signed papers and was out the door in 2 hours.

For anyone that is looking for a no bullshit salesman that will stick by his word, go see Jeff at Grapevine Ford. I plan on seeing him again for the future wifey's new ride.

:handshake:

<3 Paul