Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   No more import friends. (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1573)

re-rx7 04-24-2013 12:39 AM

No more import friends.

So I noticed today that alot of Import owners that I used to be friends with are now giving me a hard time. Most own Evos, sti's, blah blah. I laugh and they try and make fun of me for buying a "RUSTANG". No argunig the power numbers once I bring those up. LOL:big_banana_Dance:

PLASMAN 04-24-2013 12:42 AM

No more import friends.

Its ok one day they will grow up too...

re-rx7 04-24-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLASMAN (Post 27278)
Its ok one day they will grow up too...

True. Even when I owned my evo and other imnports I enjoyed the domestics. Really dont get the Shit.

Phuck Phace 04-24-2013 12:56 AM

No more import friends.

I like STIs and Evos. I used to have a 97 240 that was fun as fuck, didn't rice it out though.

Blackout 04-24-2013 02:17 AM

Eh I always had respect for these newer mustangs when I had the evo as well and like wise they shoeed respect as well. I guess its just the ppl you hang with?
Other friend that got his gt came from an integra

OG Fox 04-24-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by re-rx7 (Post 27277)
So I noticed today that alot of Import owners that I used to be friends with are no giving me a hard time. Most own Evos, sti's, blah blah. I laugh and they try and make fun of me for buying a "RUSTANG". No argunig the power numbers once I bring those up. LOL:big_banana_Dance:

sounds like you need new friends.

re-rx7 04-24-2013 02:46 AM

I say the word friends loosely. Kinda like Steve on here you knw lol.

pohnjarker 04-24-2013 05:22 AM

doesnt seem like there are too many TRUE car guys these days....most will jump on their brand bandwagon and flame those who disagree.

i like all nice cars...why discriminate? as said, they will grow up one day.

re-rx7 04-24-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pohnjarker (Post 27298)
doesnt seem like there are too many TRUE car guys these days....most will jump on their brand bandwagon and flame those who disagree.

i like all nice cars...why discriminate? as said, they will grow up one day.

Agree with this 100%. Anything fast i Like. When I was younger i was loyal to imports. Full retard.:lewx4:

DirtyD 04-24-2013 07:29 AM

No more import friends.

Just make sure to let them know that had it not been for Ford and American domestics, their cars wouldn't even be around today, much less been given the assembly technology by Henry Ford to mass produce their cars.

See how they bitch about that. :lol:

Grandpa 04-24-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by re-rx7 (Post 27294)
I say the word friends loosely. Kinda like Steve on here you knw lol.

Wtf is your problem?

DirtyD 04-24-2013 08:44 AM

No more import friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 27303)
Wtf is your problem?

Bama caused it. :lol:

Grandpa 04-24-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 27304)
Bama caused it. :lol:

haha.

He seems to think we have some sort of adversarial relationship from way back in the RKC days but yet I barely remember who he is. I vaguely remember he is some ricer kid who was trying to put the OK regional section together.

RX7- This isnt RKC. You're welcome here as long you're being cool. DFW50s isnt that type of place. Relax, have fun but drop the attitude or you will quickly wear out your welcome here.

DirtyD 04-24-2013 09:28 AM

Yeah, the stylings of Jared Guynes isn't really what we are all about.

svt-eric 04-24-2013 10:10 AM

theres a difference between the word friends and the people you hang with.

RKC was cool a couple times but its the same cars every time. i cant stand people like Jared. he preaches about how not to dog on other peoples cars and to be nice but he can sit there and talk mad shit about everybodys stuff and what they do when his car barly runs.

i have no problem with imports. i like all kinds of cars but i grew up in a Ford family so its in my blood. i used to go to alot of meets but when i started my own everybody seemed to think it was some kind of competition when it ant even like that. the shit is free so whats there to get mad about lol!