Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   September Daily Chat thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2629)

Grandpa 09-05-2013 12:01 PM

September Daily Chat thread

What's happening with you today?

My daughter got a new bike for her 5th birthday two weeks ago. I went out to the garage this morning and noticed she tried to peel off one of the club stickers off my car and put it on her bike. She is usually really good about not touching my car when she is out there. I asked her why she did it and she pulled a Ricky Bobby on me - "Daddy, I wanna drive fast!"

Oh boy, what have I done? lol.

TrueStreetTim 09-05-2013 12:13 PM

....I got out of bed at 8:10 instead of 8:25 today. You know; responsibilities.

Bearded Banger 09-05-2013 12:15 PM

Just sucking today's dick. Life.

DirtyD 09-05-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 48671)
What's happening with you today?

My daughter got a new bike for her 5th birthday two weeks ago. I went out to the garage this morning and noticed she tried to peel off one of the club stickers off my car and put it on her bike. She is usually really good about not touching my car when she is out there. I asked her why she did it and she pulled a Ricky Bobby on me - "Daddy, I wanna drive fast!"

Oh boy, what have I done? lol.

You need to get with David and have her a personal sticker made. I think she would love that.

Me...just sitting at work manning the fort while the other engineers are out showcasing a new venture in the company.

Grandpa 09-05-2013 12:30 PM

I didn't know David did the stickers.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm ready for some cooler weather. It seems like the summers get longer, or maybe it's just my tolerance for the heat getting shorter.

Midnight11 09-05-2013 12:35 PM

Work today. Need to get oil for the Honda

DirtyD 09-05-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 48676)
I didn't know David did the stickers.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm ready for some cooler weather. It seems like the summers get longer, or maybe it's just my tolerance for the heat getting shorter.

Yeah, Big Worm does the stickers.

I'll agree on the heat. It's not terrible because I've gotten used to it, but when it cools off a little bit to a comfortable temp, them ramps it back up above 100, that's what gets old.

Ready for October for birthday fun, cooler temps, and enjoying being outside more without melting.

Bearded Banger 09-05-2013 12:40 PM

I'm opposite. I want the heat to hangout. Better for business, and I hate cold weather more than any of you could ever imagine.

DirtyD 09-05-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearded Banger (Post 48682)
I'm opposite. I want the heat to hangout. Better for business, and I hate cold weather more than any of you could ever imagine.

You are the exception. You do A/C repairs and grew up in Alaska. haha

Such a fitting story.

Grandpa 09-05-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearded Banger (Post 48682)

I worked outdoors here in Texas for over 10 years without missing a single day of work in the ice, rain, cold and this insane crazy Texas heat. Now that I'm indoors most of the time I've gotten used to the A/C. lol.

I can understand why you dislike the cold so much coming from Alaska. Even still, what we call cold here should still feel like summer to you!

Phuck Phace 09-05-2013 01:47 PM

My work had free breakfast burritos and donuts this morning. I have to poop.

Grandpa 09-05-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace (Post 48689)
My work had free breakfast burritos and donuts this morning. I have to poop.

Start downing that coffee!

I'm down 6lbs this week. :peace:

GunsUp 09-05-2013 02:25 PM

Whos got some daily videos?

TrueStreetTim 09-05-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Whos got some daily videos?
AKA Failed Robbery

03MachMe 09-05-2013 04:03 PM

Just waking up here. Relaxing till work at 9. Last night was SLOW...