Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Performance (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Low end?? (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1788)

Grandpa 05-25-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 31498)
Steve just because my car has more mods than yours does not make it a race car. Once I get a built motor then you can talk all the shit you want but till then no race car. Since I have no plans in the immediate future to build a motor you have a long wait. I will be changing gears shortly and fixing my tach but no built motor.

You are taking this WAY too seriously. Its our hobby, just have fun with it all. Racing, fun smack talk, hanging out, car shows, it's part of all the fun! I'm not taking any of this seriously at all. I'm just excited you have a car again and we can have some fun. Don't let the competitive stuff drive you nuts, just have fun with it. :happy107:

re-rx7 05-25-2013 12:56 PM

Everyday I hear Steve say his car is stock....

blownaltered 05-25-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by re-rx7 (Post 31501)

It's bone stock besides the aftermarket parts that have been installed. :jester:

blownaltered 05-25-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 31499)
You are taking this WAY too seriously. Its our hobby, just have fun with it all. Racing, fun smack talk, hanging out, car shows, it's part of all the fun! I'm not taking any of this seriously at all. I'm just excited you have a car again and we can have some fun. Don't let the competitive stuff drive you nuts, just have fun with it. :happy107:

Hell I haven't even driven the car since the last time we were out. I have been swamped and the weather has sucked when I do get a chance. Hopefully I get to drive it this weekend but I'm not holding my breath.

Grandpa 05-25-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by re-rx7 (Post 31501)

It is for the most part. An Hpipe and now a shifter..whoopty-doo! lol. The Hpipe doesn't make power, it frees up existing power and it's not even that much. The car is still slow as fuck which is the funny part of it. I either have to put my blower on soon or I will sell this thing out of boredom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 31502)
It's bone stock besides the aftermarket parts that have been installed. :jester:

lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 31503)
Hell I haven't even driven the car since the last time we were out. I have been swamped and the weather has sucked when I do get a chance. Hopefully I get to drive it this weekend but I'm not holding my breath.

Man, anytime you want to go cruisin just let me know. I know a fun backroads way up to Fairview. We can cruise up to Twisted Root for a burger and hang out then cruise back. Doesn't have to be racing all the time. haha.

blownaltered 05-25-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 31504)
It is for the most part. An Hpipe and now a shifter..whoopty-doo! lol. The Hpipe doesn't make power, it frees up existing power and it's not even that much. The car is still slow as fuck which is the funny part of it. I either have to put my blower on soon or I will sell this thing out of boredom.

lol

Man, anytime you want to go cruisin just let me know. I know a fun backroads way up to Fairview. We can cruise up to Twisted Root for a burger and hang out then cruise back. Doesn't have to be racing all the time. haha.

I will get with you on the twisted root. That sounds like a good time. As for racing the only times my car has been raced are against you. I don't drive the car that hard. It is just a fun cruiser.

re-rx7 05-25-2013 01:25 PM

Offroad H? You have more then me.

JDMLOL 05-25-2013 03:40 PM

Off topic, but I love you guy's witty "locations". Lol.

BLK2012GT 05-26-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 31504)

lol

Don't you have a tune also?

Midnight11 05-26-2013 11:15 PM

Ill take the blower

thehead 05-28-2013 10:56 PM

Looking at the graph it was making 30-50 more lbft of torque up until 3700 rpm. That is enough for a good seat of the pants feel and should help get down the track. I'm actually pretty impressed with those graphs.