Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dallas Racing (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=974)

Emwun Garand 01-17-2013 08:07 AM

Dallas Racing

anyone here a member on that forum? I registered but for whatever reason wasn't approved? I think maybe I need another member's name as a recommendation?

Zeek 01-17-2013 08:48 AM

Its really private there.....you have to be srs biznuz!

Phuck Phace 01-17-2013 10:17 AM

I tried a few months ago and got nothing.

Grandpa 01-17-2013 10:28 AM

DR is a private forum and not your typical public message forum. Close nit group of guys. I was a member there but got banned a couple years back. The used to be nothing but hardcore trash talking, but I know it's changed hands awhile back so maybe it's changed but I seriously doubt it. I've know some of those guys since the mid 90's cruising/racing on Galloway back in the day. Most of the members are good people, but there are some real low life scumbags on there too.

White_Lightning (Dave) is a member there, maybe he can get you an invite to a meet to go meet some of the guys and possibly get a board invite. Your car won't even be on the Z team there. Some seriously fast cars over there.

White_lightning 01-17-2013 10:44 AM

Im not sure why you didnt get on.. they are not blocking ANY new memebers now...

in general you register and then have to go post an intro thread following the rules in the intro thread sticky and then you can post... not rocket science.

Malu59RT 01-17-2013 10:47 AM

White_Lightning directed me over here saying some people couldn't get on to the site. If you can give me your Screen Name on DR, I can look and see what happened.

As an FYI, we approve almost all members and they instantly get put into a group that forces them to make an introduction thread before they can see the full site, and then we manually give them access to the site. If you haven't done this, then you don't see any of the forum except the intro section.

I've deleted a lot of users that I thought were spam bots based on their email or screen name, so if that was you, my apologies.

Grandpa 01-17-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malu59RT (Post 16107)
White_Lightning directed me over here saying some people couldn't get on to the site. If you can give me your Screen Name on DR, I can look and see what happened.

As an FYI, we approve almost all members and they instantly get put into a group that forces them to make an introduction thread before they can see the full site, and then we manually give them access to the site. If you haven't done this, then you don't see any of the forum except the intro section.

I've deleted a lot of users that I thought were spam bots based on their email or screen name, so if that was you, my apologies.

Sup J! How ya doin?

Malu59RT 01-17-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 16108)
Sup J! How ya doin?

Hey Steve, not to bad, staying busy at work and trying to become a real grownup :D. How are things with you and the family?

Malu59RT 01-17-2013 11:09 AM

LOL, just saw Phuck Phace's account on here. I thought you have access to the intro section? Going through the new registrations, your name definitely stuck out, and I figured if you were a spam bot, I'd still let you in for having a cool name.

Grandpa 01-17-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malu59RT (Post 16112)
Hey Steve, not to bad, staying busy at work and trying to become a real grownup :D. How are things with you and the family?

Life couldn't be better my friend. Wife is great, Emma is four already! New baby is due first week of April. :head3:

Grandpa 01-17-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malu59RT (Post 16113)
LOL, just saw Phuck Phace's account on here. I thought you have access to the intro section? Going through the new registrations, your name definitely stuck out, and I figured if you were a spam bot, I'd still let you in for having a cool name.

Phuck Phace is good people. Very chill, laid back guy who likes to party. Other than being slow, he'll fit in great over there. :)

Bearded Banger 01-17-2013 11:30 AM

I hate Phuck Phace. Dudes a straight up Dick. I'm gonna create a private forum accept his membership so I can ban him.

Grandpa 01-17-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearded Banger (Post 16116)
I hate Phuck Phace. Dudes a straight up Dick. I'm gonna create a private forum accept his membership so I can ban him.

:bowroflwerd6:

merlinmol 01-17-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Haha, :challenge:

BLK2012GT 01-17-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Lmao