Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Introduction (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GTOPhil (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1774)

svt-eric 05-21-2013 12:52 PM

famale car? lol

merlinmol 05-21-2013 01:02 PM

Welcome, white is alright...

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 30903)
famale car? lol

He looked up her skirt, dont be jelly:leghump:

Grandpa 05-21-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

famale car? lol

Say what..

DirtyD 05-21-2013 01:31 PM

GTO's are SLOW and look like Cavaliers!!!

You want a stock GT spoiler, huh? I'll trade you straight up of you want. All you would need to do is paint. :)

Luke 05-21-2013 01:58 PM

Nice thread title, lol

GTOphil 05-21-2013 02:00 PM

Seriously? Kinda childish...I do not appreciate my title being changed. If this is how this place is run I'm out.

Grandpa 05-21-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOphil (Post 30953)
Seriously? Kinda childish...I do not appreciate my title being changed. If this is how this place is run I'm out.

You kind of started it with your Mudstains comment, don't ya think? Lighten up, it's not that serious.

Luke 05-21-2013 02:08 PM

:popcorn:

GTOphil 05-21-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

famale car? lol

It's spelled f-e-m-a-l-e

And I meant it's my first auto.

svt-eric 05-21-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOphil (Post 30953)

coming here with a bunch of mustangs saying that gives a reason lol

where im from i see nothing but girls driving ugly ass GTO's but i say nothing because i have more respect then that. sorry.

Luke 05-21-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 30961)
i see nothing but girls driving ugly ass GTO's .

I've noticed that too, what's up with that?

Grandpa 05-21-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 30962)
I've noticed that too, what's up with that?

You should ask Phuck Phace, he's an expert at skummy car chicks. A GTO chick would be right up his alley.

GTOphil 05-21-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 30956)
You kind of started it with your Mudstains comment, don't ya think? Lighten up, it's not that serious.

I started it? Nobody said a single thing... Plus I've owned more mustangs than anything else (on my third one).

Some mod obviously didnt "lighten up" and thought he'd have some fun. Not a great way to go about getting new members. I've been a part of enough forums with mods who took too many liberties with other people's posts...it's childish.

I thought this would be a cool place, but not if mods are just going to go around changing thread tiles to get their jollies.

GTOphil 05-21-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 30961)
coming here with a bunch of mustangs saying that gives a reason lol

where im from i see nothing but girls driving ugly ass GTO's but i say nothing because i have more respect then that. sorry.

lol...they're never going to win a beauty contest. But I had fun with her.

And yes...but somebody jumped before they knew it was a self-deprecating joke. The mustang was my first "sports" car and my current one. I didn't come in here saying I had a gto and hated mustangs. It was sarcastic- I assumed the "I own a 5.0" would have made that clear.......

Grandpa 05-21-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOphil (Post 30964)
I started it? Nobody said a single thing... Plus I've owned more mustangs than anything else (on my third one).

Some mod obviously didnt "lighten up" and thought he'd have some fun. Not a great way to go about getting new members. I've been a part of enough forums with mods who took too many liberties with other people's posts...it's childish.

I thought this would be a cool place, but not if mods are just going to go around changing thread tiles to get their jollies.

You're making a big deal of nothing. This is a close group of people who get a long very well and we're very active with GTG's, racing and of course friendly trash talking. If you're sensitive to it, then perhaps this isn't the place for you, but then again no board will be considering most other places are MUCH harsher and full of people who don't know one another. Nothing done here is mean spirited, it all in fun. Feel free to stay to have a good or you can go elsewhere.