Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Introduction (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Wut up! (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=15)

GARS50 06-20-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace (Post 133)
You're going to have to prove this the next time we all go out drinking.

There's gotta be a video floating around somewhere that can be posted??

pohnjarker 06-20-2012 12:12 PM

thanks for looking that up...i want to install it myself though. will keep looking

DrKlein 06-22-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GARS50 (Post 507)
There's gotta be a video floating around somewhere that can be posted??

Haaaaa not that I know of :-p

Quote:

Originally Posted by pohnjarker (Post 523)
thanks for looking that up...i want to install it myself though. will keep looking

No prob! Their price is pretty much the same as American Muscle's

DirtyD 06-23-2012 12:24 AM

Welcome! I'm actually doing business right now with your sister dealership. Amazing experience so far!

I actually stopped by 5 Star Plano at the last month and talked to Corey (sp?) about the ordering process for a Mustang. Very stand up guy just from a short conversation.

DrKlein 06-23-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 1068)
Welcome! I'm actually doing business right now with your sister dealership. Amazing experience so far!

I actually stopped by 5 Star Plano at the last month and talked to Corey (sp?) about the ordering process for a Mustang. Very stand up guy just from a short conversation.

That's always great to hear that you have had an awesome! We all like to make it as easy as we can. When I saw your post on ordering a 13 DIB, I automatically thought of the one we have on the lot right now lol (It's got a white stripe though). Anyways, welcome to the Sam Pack family and feel free to stop by to see me or Corey if you need anything (even if just to say wuz up haha)

P.S. Estimated dates for builds are basically 8 to 10 weeks so my guess is your baby will be in late August or so. Congrats again!

DirtyD 06-23-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrKlein (Post 1072)
That's always great to hear that you have had an awesome! We all like to make it as easy as we can. When I saw your post on ordering a 13 DIB, I automatically thought of the one we have on the lot right now lol (It's got a white stripe though). Anyways, welcome to the Sam Pack family and feel free to stop by to see me or Corey if you need anything (even if just to say wuz up haha)

P.S. Estimated dates for builds are basically 8 to 10 weeks so my guess is your baby will be in late August or so. Congrats again!

Really? I've been told they are at the 6-7 week mark right now. I know there are a few guys on SVTP that ordered about a week or 2 before me, and they have ETA almost roght at 6.5 weeks.

DrKlein 06-24-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 1075)
Really? I've been told they are at the 6-7 week mark right now. I know there are a few guys on SVTP that ordered about a week or 2 before me, and they have ETA almost roght at 6.5 weeks.

Nice! They always give us the blanket 8-10 weeks after your order (worst case) and if its earlier then awesome lol. If they actually give you an ETA (i.e. when they get the build date) then those are pretty golden. :-)