Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Pics & Video (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Trolling Coyote owners (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4613)

Grandpa 09-27-2014 04:40 PM

Trolling Coyote owners

LOL...pretty funny!

rriddle3 09-27-2014 06:21 PM

:favorites37:
Yep, pretty much heard everyone of those ( most of them right here on this forum).
:hidesbehindsofa:
...and here come the Caddy bashers.

downtime! 09-27-2014 09:20 PM

And that is exactly why I rarely post here or on the FB group (especially the FB group, never heard so much dumb-assery in one place before).

No one has any patience anymore to actually try things and see what works. Everyone wants to be spoon fed.

DirtyD 09-29-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downtime! (Post 75122)
And that is exactly why I rarely post here or on the FB group (especially the FB group, never heard so much dumb-assery in one place before).

No one has any patience anymore to actually try things and see what works. Everyone wants to be spoon fed.

That's every person on Facebook now. You should see the stupid shit we have posted in my truck group from high school kids.

DirtyD 09-29-2014 09:38 AM

That last "complaint". LULZ

Some of those idiots on Facebook just don't understand common sense.

Grandpa 09-29-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downtime! (Post 75122)

I just laugh it all off at this point. None of this shit can't be taken seriously. This new generation of car guy is hilarious to me. Their attention span last about as long as it takes to push yes or no on their handheld programmers. lol

Lucky13 10-05-2014 09:49 AM

Finally watched this video. Funny!

Guess this is why mine is stock except the pype bombs. It's fun as hell to drive, i don't have the new school knowledge to work on it, too lazy to learn about cars all over again, dont want to be "that guy" with the questions, and I'm cheap as hell.

I'll just keep getting smoked at stoplights by Vettes and this one damned hot rod Challenger in town! LOL!!

Monolith 10-05-2014 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky13 (Post 75263)
and this one damned hot rod Challenger in town! LOL!!

Don't feel bad about this one...I had a Challenger sleeper eat me up last night in Arlington....he had me by half a car even while spinning the entire time...I was shocked and impressed all at once....

Lucky13 10-05-2014 05:26 PM

Wasn't orange with black rallies was it? Loud as hell with temp tags? I doubt it, I think this guy had just bought this car and didn't seem like a wheel spinner. Plus it was 2 weeks ago and Flower Mound.

Shit, I don't care about getting whipped anyway. Just love mashing that pedal to the floor!

Monolith 10-05-2014 05:34 PM

No it was murdered out...no badging..thought it was a SXT...wasn't even loud....hence the shocked...I thought it was a for sure win but it definitely was not a Pentastar motor....

BLK2012GT 10-05-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpa (Post 75140)
I just laugh it all off at this point. None of this shit can't be taken seriously. This new generation of car guy is hilarious to me. Their attention span last about as long as it takes to push yes or no on their handheld programmers. lol

Cause you're such an old car guy.:mexsmoke: