Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   RX7's inferiorty complex thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4633)

BLK2012GT 10-03-2014 03:34 PM

RX7's inferiorty complex thread

I told him I'm down to race him from a dig, roll, or whatever and he agreed to it but never heard from him again.

Grandpa 10-03-2014 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 75233)
I told him I'm down to race him from a dig, roll, or whatever and he agreed to it but never heard from him again.

You're full of shit. Haha! Nic accused me of having a bottle and you didn't know about that rumor I guess. After that, your interest greatly changed. I opened the trunk to let you look, Nic got scared said it was hidden behind all the stuff in my trunk and you walked off to talk to the wife. Nic then came back to challenge Donnie to race knowing he has a 185rw advantage over Donnie who told Nic to fuck off. LMAO. Donnie was there the whole time to see it all go down.

There is nothing to be "scared" over. I will race win or lose. It's your group of buddies that are afraid to race. You guys talk SO much trash to eachother that everyone is afraid to race unless they know they will for a fact win otherwise they have to face the wrath and ridicule of the group.

I've lost races before, I will lose again in the future. It's all about having fun to me. I'm down to race you. Should be a good run!

blownaltered 10-03-2014 06:23 PM

Wtf is this bullshit. Steve was all for any race you two wanted but nobody wanted to run. Nick was scared to race, he was like a girl looking at a 12" dick, he wanted to try it but was afraid it was going to hurt to much. As for Nick calling me out to a race, just shows how chicken shit he is to run anybody. If you have to call out a car that makes almost 200hp less then you aren't to confident in your ride. I guess I wouldn't be confident either if I went 7.8s with almost 700hp. So boys step up Steve will run you. So next time your out put on your big boy pants and lets do this shit.

downtime! 10-03-2014 07:55 PM

LOL! Well, that shit got real, real fast.

I've never understood the whole being afraid of losing thing. You built it to have fun with, and I can promise you that you didn't build the fastest car in the world. Have fun, do some races, hopefully you win more than you lose, and other than that, who the f_ck cares?

There's another one that used to hang out here that had the same phobia. Thought he had a fast car, which he did, then started hanging around the really fast guys and getting spanked a regular basis. Didn't have the money to keep up, so he got out.

It's supposed to be about fun, and if it ain't fun, you aren't doing right.

MnemonicGhost 10-03-2014 11:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6-fskZimu4#t=39

Grandpa 10-04-2014 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downtime! (Post 75236)
LOL! Well, that shit got real, real fast.

I've never understood the whole being afraid of losing thing. You built it to have fun with, and I can promise you that you didn't build the fastest car in the world. Have fun, do some races, hopefully you win more than you lose, and other than that, who the f_ck cares?

There's another one that used to hang out here that had the same phobia. Thought he had a fast car, which he did, then started hanging around the really fast guys and getting spanked a regular basis. Didn't have the money to keep up, so he got out.

It's supposed to be about fun, and if it ain't fun, you aren't doing right.

Agreed 100%.

BLK2012GT 10-04-2014 11:01 AM

Steve is still slow and skurrrd and probably still miss 4th with an auto. Lmao:chewie:

Grandpa 10-04-2014 07:30 PM

Scared of your turd? Bahahahahahaha

*breathe*

Bahahahahahah!!

BLK2012GT 10-04-2014 07:40 PM

Laugh it off, it's a good way to hide how scared you are.

Grandpa 10-05-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 75256)
Laugh it off, it's a good way to hide how scared you are.

The only thing I'm scared of is all the parts that will be flying my direction when your heap blows up from you standing on the rev-limiter attempting to do a burn out like a 16 yr old kid in a Honda. lol

Lucky13 10-05-2014 09:40 AM

You guys are a trip!

re-rx7 10-05-2014 05:59 PM

So what happened?

BLK2012GT 10-05-2014 06:10 PM

Nothing, old man didn't show up in his recall POS.

re-rx7 10-05-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 75274)

figures

blownaltered 10-05-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 75274)

I don't recall you guys having a time or place for a race. What is he psychic and supposed to know when to show up. Let's see Chevy has recalls and ford has mod motors that break at stock power. Boy I think I will take the lsx motor. Don't worry when you guys set up your race, Steve will bust one off in your cars ass.