Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Alex Version 2.0 (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=3901)

Dominic Toretto 03-27-2014 12:38 PM

Alex Version 2.0

I took a long walk on the beach last night trying to do some soul searching. I smoked about a pound of opium with some Tibetan Monks and came to had a very profound experience. After juggling bowling pins that were engulfed in flames, and charming about six cobras I decided that I would be do my part to be less of an ass on this forum. I will do my best to not be condescending or make offensive posts. Especially in regards to disagreements. This forum is full of people that I have agreed with and disagreed with at some point or another but, we all share a passion for autos. Some biased towards particular makes, models, etc but, that's okay. So again, I will be attempting to be less offensive towards my fellows here. Some of you may have already noticed the change in tone and I can tell you, it is much more relaxing, personally, to be more peaceful:handshake:. I also invite and encourage everyone else to look inside themselves to that inner child that was at one time so full of hopes and whimsy; let that person run free!

Brandon, I'm going to like GM cars and it's no foul on your part to not like them. No harm no foul. Oh and hey, thanks again for trying to help me out with the DRLs for my car. Your dad is real cool.

Steve, I am going to continue eating steak and drink milk my friend. If I die a year sooner than expected, I would have lived a happier life eating what I want. If you live a decade longer eating salads, then enjoy those extra years.

-Alex

PLASMAN 03-27-2014 12:41 PM

Any opium left? Lol

Dominic Toretto 03-27-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLASMAN (Post 67961)
Any opium left? Lol

Sorry, fresh out.

-Alex

Disturbed 03-27-2014 01:00 PM

Interesting... You have been different at work too.

1andonlywhitie 03-27-2014 01:04 PM

Should be a good change. Life's too short to be pissed all the time lol.

Grandpa 03-27-2014 01:16 PM

LMAO, you've been really making me laugh today. You're on a roll. hahaha.

Courtesy Flush 03-27-2014 01:18 PM

Not sure what you're going through in life nor am i judging, but...

It took a pound of opium for you to understand life is too short to sweat the small stuff and being offensive to others only yields negative results?

You cant be serious...

Grandpa 03-27-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 67980)
Not sure what you're going through in life nor am i judging, but...

It took a pound of opium for you to understand life is too short to sweat the small stuff and being offensive to others only yields negative results?

You cant be serious...

No, but he was totally serious about walking on the beach holding hands with a monk..:poker:

Disturbed 03-27-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 67983)
No, but he was totally serious about walking on the beach holding hands with a monk..:poker:

I didnt see him mention that he was "holding hands" with a monk... but it would not surprise me.

Grandpa 03-27-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disturbed (Post 67986)
I didnt see him mention that he was "holding hands" with a monk... but it would not surprise me.

Dom doesn't seem the warm and fuzzy type to you? lol

DirtyD 03-27-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 67983)

:lol:

Disturbed 03-27-2014 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 67987)
Dom doesn't seem the warm and fuzzy type to you? lol

In his defense, our job is mind bending because of dealing with so much customer stupidity and rage. We have so much bottled up anger, and it cant be released at work. Perhaps this was an outlet.

Dominic Toretto 03-27-2014 02:08 PM

Enlightenment has been a very interesting process. Buddhist and Toaist monks are very friendly people. We grilled some shrimp and watched Twerk Team videos for a few hours.

-Alex

Grandpa 03-27-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disturbed (Post 67995)
In his defense, our job is mind bending because of dealing with so much customer stupidity and rage. We have so much bottled up anger, and it cant be released at work. Perhaps this was an outlet.

That's why I have weight lifting and BJJ. Baby sitting you clowns here does the same to me. :roflsquared:

Dominic Toretto 03-27-2014 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1andonlywhitie (Post 67973)
Should be a good change. Life's too short to be pissed all the time lol.

Not pissed all the time. Just some of the "debates" on here I see are really getting to people. Not just me. I think we all need to lighten up and pass the opium.

-Alex