Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The OFFICAL call-out thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1718)

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 29728)
I challenge Steve tonight after rkc

No meets for me Mon-Thurs nights. I'm training at the gym. I'm getting this weight off of me finally.

STROKD 05-13-2013 04:01 PM

lol now this is what Im talking about!

Midnight11 05-13-2013 04:01 PM

I said after the meet you don't need to show up for it just to lose

U afraid of my tq curve now ;)

STROKD 05-13-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeek (Post 29712)
Steve I want a race. You should win no problem because I don't know how to drive right?

crickets...:Big Laugh:

DirtyD 05-13-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29729)
:gayflag:

Badass, you can type "gayflag" between some colons. I can do that to. :blah:

I don't even see the point in this. No matter what I say, you don't know the truth behind the situation, and will keep being a keyboard warrior. No wonder people get so tired of you sometimes.

Too bad I'm not big enough to armbar you. Maybe I can drop kick your knee and make a run for it.

Oh wait, your car is faster, so you would catch me. Nevermind.

46Tbird 05-13-2013 04:08 PM

Dang, sure is a bunch of trash being thrown around by folks that can't beat a stock GT. :smoke2:

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:09 PM

sheeiiiittttttt i'll take ya on david, white v. white lol so can we get a reel list of ppl who are down for sum highway fun runs after the dyno day and can we get a volunteer with a fast enough car who can film it?

as of now:
me
David
svt-eric
nick

who else is down?

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 29733)

I'm down for Saturday bro. I'm skurred. You should give me a car or two and the hit. :pepper:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 29735)
Badass, you can type "gayflag" between some colons. I can do that to. :blah:

I don't even see the point in this. No matter what I say, you don't know the truth behind the situation, and will keep being a keyboard warrior. No wonder people get so tired of you sometimes.

Too bad I'm not big enough to armbar you. Maybe I can drop kick your knee and make a run for it.

Oh wait, your car is faster, so you would catch me. Nevermind.

Drop kick? You're a fuckin midget, you'd need a ladder to even think about attempting some shit like that. Stick to things you're capable of in a realm of possibility, like calculator racing and being a dyno expert with all your racing expertise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 29739)
Dang, sure is a bunch of trash being thrown around by folks that can't beat a stock GT. :smoke2:

You must have gotten too much sun on that bald ass head of yours again. Bring your non-stock heap out and lets race. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29740)
sheeiiiittttttt i'll take ya on david, white v. white lol so can we get a reel list of ppl who are down for sum highway fun runs after the dyno day and can we get a volunteer with a fast enough car who can film it?

as of now:
me
David
svt-eric
nick

who else is down?

I'm down. Dead stop race. I don't have a Supra so 60mph rolls are gay.

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29743)
Drop kick? You're a fuckin midget, you'd need a ladder to even think about attempting some shit like that. Stick to things you're capable of in a realm of possibility, like calculator racing and being a dyno expert with all your racing expertise.

You must have gotten too much sun on that bald ass head of yours again. Bring your non-stock heap out and lets race. :D

I'm down. Dead stop race. I don't have a Supra so 60mph rolls are gay.

uhhhhhhhhhh fine ill do a dig or two, BUT I WANT AT LEAST 2 ROLLS i dont care what mph

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 29733)

:challenge: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29744)
uhhhhhhhhhh fine ill do a dig or two, BUT I WANT AT LEAST 2 ROLLS i dont care what mph

i like digs too. ive been roll racing for awhile and its starting to get boring! u get to see the real power of the car from a stop.

not sure if ill be at the dyno day though. im suppose to be going out of town with my girlfriend and her dad but he still hasnt desided! :banghead: if he desides not to go then its going down haha! :challenge:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29744)

Rolls are for chicken dinners. If you want roll race, we might as well stick them on the dyno and let D give us his expert racing opinion on who wins. Be sure to ask for the "correct" number or his panties get all kinds of twisted.

We can do some low 1st gear rolls. ;)

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29746)
i like digs too. ive been roll racing for awhile and its starting to get boring! u get to see the real power of the car from a stop.

not sure if ill be at the dyno day though. im suppose to be going out of town with my girlfriend and her dad but he still hasnt desided! :banghead: if he desides not to go then its going down haha! :challenge:

well i hope u can make it so i can run another termi:head3:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29746)

Future backpeddle noted.. :bleh: