Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Pics & Video (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Video of the (drama) king of the dfw50s blk2012gt (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2472)

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45875)
okay dude who gives a shit. i would go to bat for any dog that ive fucking had it my life. yes i know its not the same as a human life but it still part of the family for me. i know im not the only one who feels this way.

take the ribbing and be done with it...

I don't give a fuck about the video Nic. I'm talking about someone binging my family in this cause I talk about a fucking animal. Very big difference. I know I did that shit I would had got banned for it. But I know where I stand in this group.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 03:05 AM

Again dude u started the personal shit. So obv u did care about the video

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45877)
Again dude u started the personal shit. So obv u did care about the video

Whatever you say.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 03:11 AM

Whatever I say, no shit it is. Your first post in this thread started the personal shit. Not cool you ran what you ran and take it just like I did when I first started.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 03:12 AM

And I'm sorry I say shit to people that everyone says behind their backs. My bad.

Slow Five-O 08-19-2013 03:17 AM

Yall are all just...Slow...

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slow Five-O (Post 45881)
Yall are all just...Slow...

Lol

Ear rak 08-19-2013 03:43 AM

Subscribed to this thread expecting it to deliver...

...and it did.

blownaltered 08-19-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45879)
Whatever I say, no shit it is. Your first post in this thread started the personal shit. Not cool you ran what you ran and take it just like I did when I first started.

You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.

DirtyD 08-19-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45896)
You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.

There are many people that need to grow up. Jeff has been slinging personal insults for a long time when he gets backed into a corner that he walked into himself.

Also, as I stated earlier, I apologize for overstepping the lines on my post. It wasn't right, but it sure as hell got his attention, didn't it?

Point is, the personal insults need to stop from both sides. Had he stopped and taken the fun poking sensibly, it would've never gotten where it did.

46Tbird 08-19-2013 10:01 AM

Talking shit about kids and family is WAY over the line. Talking shit about dogs is just stupid.

I don't know what got said in this thread, but that video is funny as fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa 08-19-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

I agree with what you are saying here, but you didn't see what all was deleted before. Jeff started it with the personal attacks on Dale first, then he moved on to Derek. Derek fired back, yes he went over the line too, but Jeff brought it upon himself being an asshole instead of just laughing off the video.

It's done and over with. Just let it go.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Jesus u are almost worth then him. Im talking about the video, all the personal comments are out of line which I've stated at least 3 times now. Reading comprehension

Toby 08-19-2013 11:02 AM

You guys are ridiculous.... Y'all are going to run a bunch of members and potential members off with all the bs. Just my .02

blownaltered 08-19-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45906)
Jesus u are almost worth then him. Im talking about the video, all the personal comments are out of line which I've stated at least 3 times now. Reading comprehension

Lets be clear on one thing. I think Jeff acts like a huge fucking jack ass, I don't think there is a person here that doesn't think that. The guy takes shit way to far and always freaks out over little shit. I think he should have had a short vacation for some of things he said, so don't think I am defending him. Is Jeff a nice person in public, yes but on here he goes overboard. I'm just stating my opinion on the kid issue, that's what I find offensive. This other shit is just internet bullshit and everybody feels like they can say what they want behind a keyboard because there are no real consequences. A good rule of thumb is if you wouldn't say it to their face don't type it, some guys will drive to a meet over an hour away to fight because of what is said on these boards. I have seen it in person, so don't think what you type can't bite you in your ass.

DirtyD, I'm glad you apologized for what you said, that makes you a better man than most.

And Nick kiss my ass you skinny fucker :kiss1: