Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Pics & Video (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Video of the (drama) king of the dfw50s blk2012gt (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2472)

OG Fox 08-19-2013 12:38 AM

Video of the (drama) king of the dfw50s blk2012gt

congrats on being the king.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 12:45 AM

Lmao

Grandpa 08-19-2013 12:45 AM

LOL, damn.

DirtyD 08-19-2013 12:48 AM

When you play with fire, you get burned.

He did this to himself. All he had to do was tell everyone, "we will wait and see" and not run his mouth.

But it's too late now, and he is probably gone again from the group.

blownaltered 08-19-2013 12:52 AM

Hey the second race he won. The guy red lighted so he got a technical win. But he hates those so does that count.

Ear rak 08-19-2013 12:59 AM

I can already see this thread being entertaining.

Subscribed.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 01:03 AM

It's still a dickhead post. Eat your shit man you talked a big game and ran what u ran. I got shit when I ran 12s in the 1/8 and I took it

OG Fox 08-19-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 45797)
wait, wtf? is that suppose to be an insult? Dude, I've got nothing against you Jeff, but your comments and insults are ignorant. lets stop this shit before shit gets out of hand.

agreed. lets quit the serious talk and remember this was all in good fun. i did the same to nicolas with the tampax burnouts.

Grandpa 08-19-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45800)
It's still a dickhead post. Eat your shit man you talked a big game and ran what u ran. I got shit when I ran 12s in the 1/8 and I took it

Agreed. This is all suppose to be in fun, let's keep it that way. I got (and still get it lol) shit for missing fourth and kept the avatar Nick gave me. Its all in good fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OG Fox (Post 45801)
agreed. lets quit the serious talk and remember this was all in good fun. i did the same to nicolas with the tampax burnouts.

That video was damn funny!

Midnight11 08-19-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Yea and I took it difference then jeff

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Oh ok.

Grandpa 08-19-2013 01:14 AM

Ok, that is enough. This isn't what we are about fellas. Take it from me, don't go down this road it doesn't end anywhere good.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 01:15 AM

Personal insults will not be tolerated anymore

Grandpa 08-19-2013 01:23 AM

Thread cleaned up. Keep it civilized fellas.

DirtyD 08-19-2013 01:29 AM

I want to say that post was not meant to be a truthful, hateful post towards Jeff and his son. But it needs to be known and hopefully realized that sometimes even the slightest joke with a personal reference can be taken far too wrong by someone. I would never truthfully say what I did to someone, and I already told Jeff that I did cross the line, and I apologized. Personal insults/jokes should be left out of the forum, because we are all mostly friends. Just take the ribbing and move on.

I've said my peace, so now I'm going to sleep.

blownaltered 08-19-2013 01:40 AM

What the hell did I miss. I'm gone 30 minutes and all hell breaks loose. It must have gotten bad because you can tell there are a lot of posts missing.

blownaltered 08-19-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45824)
I want to say that post was not meant to be a truthful, hateful post towards Jeff and his son. But it needs to be known and hopefully realized that sometimes even the slightest joke with a personal reference can be taken far too wrong by someone. I would never truthfully say what I did to someone, and I already told Jeff that I did cross the line, and I apologized. Personal insults/jokes should be left out of the forum, because we are all mostly friends. Just take the ribbing and move on.

I've said my peace, so now I'm going to sleep.

I can tell you this, don't bring a man's family into this kind of stuff. Once you have one of your own you will understand. But that changes things and it will escalate very quick and most likely be very bad.

DirtyD 08-19-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45836)
I can tell you this, don't bring a man's family into this kind of stuff. Once you have one of your own you will understand. But that changes things and it will escalate very quick and most likely be very bad.

I know this. That is why I said what I did above.

But to me, personally, my dog is my "family" at the moment. Yeah, it's a pet/animal, and no where near being like a child of your own girth, but it's still like my kid until I have a kid, so I don't appreciate anything towards him.

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 02:00 AM

I love you all!! lol

blownaltered 08-19-2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45838)
I know this. That is why I said what I did above.

But to me, personally, my dog is my "family" at the moment. Yeah, it's a pet/animal, and no where near being like a child of your own girth, but it's still like my kid until I have a kid, so I don't appreciate anything towards him.

I have dogs to and love them very much but I would cut them into little pieces if it meant saving one of my kids. There is a huge difference between a mans dogs and a mans kids. You can tell because nobody is going to cut up their kid to save a dog. It's a sick way to make a point but fuck it that's what I do.

DirtyD 08-19-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45848)
I have dogs to and love them very much but I would cut them into little pieces if it meant saving one of my kids. There is a huge difference between a mans dogs and a mans kids. You can tell because nobody is going to cut up their kid to save a dog. It's a sick way to make a point but fuck it that's what I do.

I agree. But until I have a kid, my dog is my kid. That's what I'm trying to say.

blownaltered 08-19-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 45852)
I agree. But until I have a kid, my dog is my kid. That's what I'm trying to say.

I know what your saying I just know how it feels as a father for someone who has never met your kid to bash him because they are mad at the father. I will never be friends with that person again and still would like to break bones in his body 6 years later. Trust me when I say this shit can turn ugly. I've been down this road and its a bumpy one.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 02:14 AM

again i will say it again stop with the other chat. it was a joke he needs to learn to take the shit he brought on himself

DirtyD 08-19-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45857)
I know what your saying I just know how it feels as a father for someone who has never met your kid to bash him because they are mad at the father. I will never be friends with that person again and still would like to break bones in his body 6 years later. Trust me when I say this shit can turn ugly. I've been down this road and its a bumpy one.

And I'm hoping that Jeff did not believe I was sincere in my post. It was simply trying to be a lesson taught. I wouldn't want to even be friends with myself if I said that because I don't forget things I say like that if I truly mean it.

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 02:15 AM

Well I'm with Derek. I have no kids but I have three dogs. german sheps. that are like kids to me. I'd kill for them if I had to. I wouldn't take someone abusing my dogs, not that the ever could get close enough to try. But like I said their my pups/kids they're apart of my family.

Oxford14Stang 08-19-2013 02:16 AM

Mybad Nic.. I didn't catch your post in time. I was typing mine . :-/

blownaltered 08-19-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45860)
again i will say it again stop with the other chat. it was a joke he needs to learn to take the shit he brought on himself

Seriously no man should have to learn to take a joke about his kids. Now if your talking about the video that was funny and I approve.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45871)
Seriously no man should have to learn to take a joke about his kids. Now if your talking about the video that was funny and I approve.

I'm talking about the video. Jeff started with the personal jabs bc he can't take the ribbing

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45872)
I'm talking about the video. Jeff started with the personal jabs bc he can't take the ribbing

What talking about a fucking dog. Like I said wait till you guys have kids then you'll understand. I dare someone to say what Derek did to my face. Please someone do it.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 45874)
What talking about a fucking dog. Like I said wait till you guys have kids then you'll understand. I dare someone to say what Derek did to my face. Please someone do it.

okay dude who gives a shit. i would go to bat for any dog that ive fucking had it my life. yes i know its not the same as a human life but it still part of the family for me. i know im not the only one who feels this way.

take the ribbing and be done with it...

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45875)
okay dude who gives a shit. i would go to bat for any dog that ive fucking had it my life. yes i know its not the same as a human life but it still part of the family for me. i know im not the only one who feels this way.

take the ribbing and be done with it...

I don't give a fuck about the video Nic. I'm talking about someone binging my family in this cause I talk about a fucking animal. Very big difference. I know I did that shit I would had got banned for it. But I know where I stand in this group.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 03:05 AM

Again dude u started the personal shit. So obv u did care about the video

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45877)
Again dude u started the personal shit. So obv u did care about the video

Whatever you say.

Midnight11 08-19-2013 03:11 AM

Whatever I say, no shit it is. Your first post in this thread started the personal shit. Not cool you ran what you ran and take it just like I did when I first started.

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 03:12 AM

And I'm sorry I say shit to people that everyone says behind their backs. My bad.

Slow Five-O 08-19-2013 03:17 AM

Yall are all just...Slow...

BLK2012GT 08-19-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slow Five-O (Post 45881)
Yall are all just...Slow...

Lol

Ear rak 08-19-2013 03:43 AM

Subscribed to this thread expecting it to deliver...

...and it did.

blownaltered 08-19-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 45879)
Whatever I say, no shit it is. Your first post in this thread started the personal shit. Not cool you ran what you ran and take it just like I did when I first started.

You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.

DirtyD 08-19-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 45896)
You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.

There are many people that need to grow up. Jeff has been slinging personal insults for a long time when he gets backed into a corner that he walked into himself.

Also, as I stated earlier, I apologize for overstepping the lines on my post. It wasn't right, but it sure as hell got his attention, didn't it?

Point is, the personal insults need to stop from both sides. Had he stopped and taken the fun poking sensibly, it would've never gotten where it did.