Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Mt-82 issues (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4075)

Crimson600+HP 04-29-2014 02:19 PM

Just an observation here from someone who doesn't know any of the DFW Ford Service Departments/Dealerships.

Once someone ties themselves to an organization, they represent it. Whether they want to or not. That is like if a guy with a DFW5.0's sticker pisses off somone at a car meet. They aren't going to say that one guy, they are going to say everyone in DFW5.0's is an as$hat.

Not taking sides, just an honest observation.

DirtyD 04-29-2014 02:22 PM

Most of the people from our club that go out and associate at some of the bigger meets have already given us that label. As well as the Facebook group...

JDMLOL 04-29-2014 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 70724)
Most of the people from our club that go out and associate at some of the bigger meets have already given us that label. As well as the Facebook group...

Sad but true. I met some guys saying they would join but they don't appreciate the stuff said on Facebook. Such as the derogatory comments made about certain races.

re-rx7 04-29-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMLOL (Post 70727)
Sad but true. I met some guys saying they would join but they don't appreciate the stuff said on Facebook. Such as the derogatory comments made about certain races.

Fucking babies.

Crimson600+HP 04-29-2014 03:55 PM

I am glad I only am on the forum then.

emery2483 05-23-2014 12:19 AM

quick little update: Had to take her back in on 5/12 and got a rental from them. Originally said it would be ready 5/19. Apparently they took it for a drive that morning and more parts were ordered and would be here Thursday so
Friday I would have it back. Not too sure what's going on right now, haven't talked to my dad today but he said it wouldn't be ready til next week.. :( wooooo... yay...

fordplay 05-23-2014 07:25 AM

I spent some time working at a dealership as a porter, service advisor, fast lube manager, and various other spots. . I haven't met and techs at grapevine but I can pick you an advisor that will care and double check your vehicle, it's up to the service advisor to tell the tech what the problem is and to check the vehicle after its done, don't look for the guy that is just using it as a stepping stone job. I won't say the names of one's not to use but can recommend Donna smith.. she knew all the TSB's on my car. Knew the noises, took my car straight to the tech and called me every day for an update. When it was done she told me she looked it over and it was good but I asked her to test drive it, she treats you like you are her only customer. I even trusted the porter that brought me my car.... that's huge.. because I was a porter!! Ha ha