Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Runway Rivalry (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4144)

Grandpa 05-15-2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 71721)
Really Steve, are you that cenial that you have to always try to work in some jab like that? Honestly, there was no need for that comment in this discussion.

Jesus Pogo Stickin Christ. Don't be so damn sensitive. It wasn't a jab. Will doesn't know you or your background. He is around hardcore racers all the time and you have next to no racing experience at all. You two come from different worlds when it comes to that. You can clearly see that I said you meant well with your suggestion. It wasn't a dig at you. Lighten the fuck up. Geez.

Junkie 05-15-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 71723)
And I get that. I was just looking at it from the outside in as someone that would definitely like to attend something like this, but cost being a factor.

Do they offer press badges? LOL I can take pictures.

Actually yes. I think the press thing is filled up, but its something to look into for sure. TI and RR media is always bad ass.

DirtyD 05-15-2014 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71724)
Jesus Pogo Stickin Christ. Don't be so damn sensitive. It wasn't a jab. Will doesn't know you or your background. He is around hardcore racers all the time and you have next to no racing experience at all. You two come from different worlds when it comes to that. You can clearly see that I said you meant well with your suggestion. It wasn't a dig at you. Lighten the fuck up. Geez.

No sensitivity here. We are clearly talking about the event structure, not the actual racing at the event. That's why I called you out. This conversation I was having with Will doesn't pertain to actual racing at all. You do see that, right? So I don't see why it matters in this discussion about who has more racing experience than the other. Had you said I have no experience with this type of event, then I would completely agree with you.

Junkie 05-15-2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 71727)
No sensitivity here. We are clearly talking about the event structure, not the actual racing at the event. That's why I called you out. This conversation I was having with Will doesn't pertain to actual racing at all. You do see that, right?

Looked like a jab to me, for sure. :ryu-cvs-hadoken-a:

I just wanted to use that smiley, that thing is bad ass

Grandpa 05-15-2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie (Post 71728)
Looked like a jab to me, for sure. :ryu-cvs-hadoken-a:

I just wanted to use that smiley, that thing is bad ass

Quit stirring the pot, asshole. :lol:

Junkie 05-15-2014 03:01 PM

:ryu-cvs-hadoken-a::party36::signs1::lol::3812292670_93b52142
Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71730)
Quit stirring the pot, asshole. :lol: