View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #9
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I know some that do. But the issue is, if you have to use it in a place your not supposed to have it, now your breaking the law and could find you butt in jail. You could save a bunch of people but get locked up at the same time. It is screwed up, save a bunch of people and go to jail or let them die and go home to your family.
I'd gladly go to jail if that meant my family and myself were able to live through something like that because I was able to protect us.

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
The majority of places that you cant carry are going to be schools and gov buildings, and I agree at least the school part needs to change. The majority of the other places are going to be bars due to the 51% alcohol sales. At places where a majority of people are going to be drinking heavily I think its a good idea they do not have guns. There are a few other places that have the 30.06 (no concealed carry) sign posted I.E. Grapevine Mills that says you can not carry at that location and if I had to follow those rules I would simply not shop at those places. If you dont care enough about my right to protect myself then I dont care to give you my money.
I don't do bars, so that works fine for me. Very solid points too about not giving those places any of my money.

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I aggree with the 51% alcohol rule. I always leave my gun at home if I'm going drinking. I have a bad temper sober I do not need a gun on me when I've been drinking.
Well, I'm aware of your fight skills sober, so if that is any indication of your skills when you are drunk - you're screwed! lol.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote