View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by zemog255 View Post
I completely agree with what you're saying and being able to 100% put them at fault won't happen at this point.

Lets look at the facts:
Car ran and drove just fine on the dyno.
Swapped the injectors
Motor turned over twice then locked.

It wasn't ran hard then shut down, just a simple pull in from the parking lot and drove on to the dyno and turned off. How does that sound like stress due to power or parts being defective? Possible sure but that seems way to coincidental for me. If he pulled into his garage at home and then the next day went out to his car and the motor locked then sure lets blame it on parts or abuse.
Sometimes there are no simple answers in life. Shit happens and sometimes knowbody knows why. I've had more than one fast car and race car so I've seen some weird stuff. I've run faster with two blown head gaskets and three popped pistons then I did the week before when the motor was perfect. Actually raced it for about a month before I figured out something was wrong. So if I can run 5.15's every pass with a screwed motor ( of course this was a race built balanced motor ), I can assume that a ford production motor could pop for no reason. Its part of going fast, you got to pay to play.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote