View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #44
46Tbird

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Those aren't official events. The last dyno day at Truestreet was a big turnout because it was a planned thing. The Euless thing no one took that seriously to turn into anything except one time and it was all our members and that was it. lol

Plus, this group hasn't had an official track day yet. Not everyone goes to the track still. I personally don't care about ET's or dyno numbers, so it's doubtful you will see me at the track unless there is a group event and I will go to hang out.

I'm sure you will make fun of me for using the word "official" but there is a difference between a planned group event and some kind half assed, last minute thing thrown together.

Had you been around when the first GTG's started, you'd know that we said were going to just kinda let whatever happen for the rest of 2012 and get things really going in the Spring of 2013. There was no point of planning a bunch of stuff with winter coming up. There will be a lot of GTGs coming up in 2013 with a good turn out. Stick around, you'll see.
lol, ok
46Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote