View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #151
03MachMe

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Quite abit cheaper considering it comes with almost everything you need. The only thing it's missing is a CAI which will help it pick up some power. The guys running without it are making "ok" power. They've been working on the his CAI for awhile now. The base kit for the Roush is around 5800 bucks, but doesn't come with the extras like the Maggie does and it's a lil cheaper than that. A Roush with everything you need will run you close to 7k.

The Maggie on the Coyote is pretty much untested. I can't find much on anyone makin more than around 650rw with it. I really don't think that the Maggie gets a fair shake in the Mustang world, the Vette guys have been using them for years and they make decent power. The "big" power Vette guys usually run a Procharger, Paxton or Vortech. It seems to be a quality kit but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of support behind it. I know some people complain about it being ugly, but personally I don't care about how it looks really as long as it performs. KenneBell has been putting ugly boxed looking blowers for years and they sell like crazy. lol.
Hmmm I was 100% sold on a roush but I only want to be in the 600 range anyways so if I can do it safely with the Maggie for cheaper, might have to consider

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote