View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:51 AM   #21
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
Throw some boost on it.
This!

Originally Posted by MidWest281 View Post
I didnt like the stock Boss rims at first...but to be honest, they have grown on me. I am a fan of some of the SVE drift type wheels, more of a straight line spoke rim....but I am really not in the mood to buy rims for the car....because then I'd have even more car parts laying around in my garage (because I wouldn't want to sell them for the sake of still having the original rims for a "collector car". PLUS nobody likes the boss rims it seems like....so even if I wanted to sell them, I couldn't. lol).

That'd be BADASS. I would like to do that. But I have been driving my 2002 GT (approx. 290hp to the wheels) for 9 years. Instead of buying a supercharger for that car, i put it toward a down payment on the Boss. Make just as much power with the new mustang as I woulda with a supercharged 4.6 2v.

So anyways...almost needless to say, I am still enjoying the boss upgrade mod as is.
Throwing some boost on the 2V car would have been a waste of money since it still wouldn't even make what your Boss does stock.

Paxton + Boss = 800rw car all day long.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote