View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #10
OG Fox
Supporting Member

Originally Posted by Real View Post
Last night I was headed home from Keller's with the wife and I decided to drive through downtown Dallas. I'm minding my own business when some jackhole in a 4.6 GT flies by and revs out. Eh, no big deal right. He gets held up in traffic, I get by him and get onto 30.

This guy rides my ass onto the highway, then proceeds to try to line up and repeatedly gets on it and backs off, trying to goad me into a race. I ignore him, I'm not going to get into a race with my wife in the car, especially in moderate traffic. He continues either riding my ass, or revving next to me for the next 10 minutes. Finally he takes off and proceeds to put his flashers on.

If any of you know a black guy with a bald head that drives a silver 4.6 GT please tell him that he's a douchebag and he drives like a tard in moderate traffic.

Normally I let stuff like this go, but I had my woman in the car...not cool man. p.s. His car....is slow.

kudos on not racing, i have raced these idiots before and it doesnt matter, even if you do beat them, they still ride your ass after the fact to try and prove a point. ignore that shit!
OG Fox is offline   Reply With Quote