View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #65
JDBishopArts

Added some more stuff today. Custom Spacers for the front and CF Read Deck Panel and Engine Cover.

Here are the spacers. All I needed to clear the Brembos. Got it hub centric so I don't have to worry about them moving at all when rotating. They were made by Aaron Sockwells company out of Billet Alum.

Next was the deck panel. Not too hard of a job. Take out the (2) screws holding it on the truck. Then pop it out. I was told it would take a lot of force but apparently even though I was careful I broke off 3 of the tabs. Had to take out the lining in the trunk to fish them out.

I put on the blue tape to align the new panel.

What it looks like off.

CF Panel!

CF Engine Cover. It was modified for a blower but I picked it up cheap. Hopefully by the end of the summer there will be something sticking out of that hole in my car too.

I plan on doing a few small, tasteful CF mods. I've never really been a big fan of it on Mustangs but I love it on the Sterling Grey. CF vents and CF shelby spoiler are next. I'll be painting the top of the spoiler sterling grey and leaving the back/underside CF with a CF gurney flap.

Last edited by JDBishopArts; 05-01-2013 at 06:54 PM.
JDBishopArts is offline   Reply With Quote