View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #179
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
That problem has been resolved.

I beat Nick once regardless if wants to admit it or not. We need to get video next time. Regardlessly, he SHOULD beat me considering he has much more done to his car than I do. My car has ONE power mod done to it. So my car runs pretty damn good for what is done to it.

It's all talk until you do it. Just because you make X power, doesn't mean your car is X fast. You have to get out there and do it. Quit checkbook racing and get out there and do some work. Enjoy your car for a change and quit talking shit until you do something to talk some shit about.
You're right my car feels a lot stronger then what the numbers say. And I've had my car back for what two weeks. What am I supposed to do race every fucking day? I can't wait till all you slow asses eat you're own words.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote