View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #14
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
LMFAO, this guy wins
True.

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Oh you totally got me there, Einstein. The fucking nitrous bottle and the line are the same for EVERY nitrous system but none of the fuel system parts and triggering mechanism for the 4.6 2v will work on your 5.0.

So let's review my answer: "that '02 GT wet kit won't work on a coyote." Thanks for calling Zex to confirm that my answer was indeed correct after all. I hope you didn't really call their tech line to ask such a dumb question. They're gonna think people from Texas are all like you.

Of course, I remember you too. You're that fucktard that doesn't realize when he's wrong. I showed you there that Honda didn't invent variable valve technology, I showed you that Ford's Ti-VCT doesn't work the same way as Honda's, and today I showed you that a wet kit for a 4.6 won't work on a coyote. Maybe someday you'll appreciate the time I've taken to educate you.
Well then by all means educate me. How does the system in the coyote work? I said we should thank Honda. Which is the company that mass marketed the first variable switching system. As I stated earlier, the question was a simple one. The kit will cost less by piecing it together then buying a new one as some have stated. The box will work and everything else. The plug and play I was referring to is a 30$ part that clips into your power point for a cleaner install. So lets review, box, bottle, line and everything works just have to add fuel fitting and if I want the harness for a cleaner install.

Last edited by re-rx7; 05-29-2013 at 08:00 PM.