View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 09:56 AM   #39
46Tbird

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
The kit will cost less by piecing it together then buying a new one as some have stated. The box will work and everything else. The plug and play I was referring to is a 30$ part that clips into your power point for a cleaner install. So lets review, box, bottle, line and everything works just have to add fuel fitting and if I want the harness for a cleaner install.
Sounds like you got it all figured out, playa. Just because I wouldn't scrape together $30 to build a nitrous kit for my $30k car doesn't mean you shouldn't. Be sure to document your install and testing. I'm sure this brilliant plan will be fun to watch.

Originally Posted by jng2985 View Post
So instead of trying to make this site a place for technical questions the majority avoid an answer, as obivous as it may be? A little ironic.... People ask because they don't know, that's how everyone learned to became masters of their crafts. How about a link to a previous thread/answer if there is one? Of course followed by "do a fucking search". A few clicks of the mouse and problem solved?
Actually, I did try to help by adding a link here.