View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:41 PM   #56
White_lightning

Vic ran E85.. do you need it .. no? PLENTY of heads/cam vettes run 93.. i know i made about the same power as Vics car with almost no milling to my heads... and several people made well OVER what i did with milled heads/cam.

headers for 1900?? LOL!!! you can get a set of LG Super PRos off CF For $1400ish NEW on one of the many vendor sales that happen ever few months.

You are still comparing apples to orangers IMO.. for X dollars you can buy a NEW GT vs a used Vette.. IMO the vette is a much nicer car and more car.. but IMO if going FAST in the 1/4 is your objective... there are many cars you could go fast in the 1/4 for much cheaper.

I do know though that at 490 rwhp i was walking away from 500 + rwhp Blown mustangs.. and on a 150 shot i was pulling 700+ RWhp Turbo Stangs... and my car was never light for a vette with my fat ass in it..

IMO you shouldnt look at the GT vs vette as to which you can go faster for less with because neither are cheap to mod.. it should be which car do you want to Drive..