Thread: LOL @ this guy
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 10:45 AM   #161
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
If Jeff wasn't being so difficult and would just race he wouldn't have to talk so much to get a race. If Jeff would have just said yes or no, it would have ended that right there but Jeff chose to talk shit and throw his dyno sheet around. He's just as guilty as Corey.
Fool just because this isn't involving you don't be comparing me to this guy. I know when and where to choose my battle. I would never challenge Feldman vette to my Stang cause that's flat out stupid. Just like I would never challenge David whenever his car is done versus mine NA. It's fucking pointless like me racing this guy with my nitrous. I said I will race him TODAY this morning on my way to TS NA. If I lose so what my car isn't fully ready but if I do beat him or even hang with him then I know I would kill him with nitrous so I won't even bother then.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote