View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #377
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
So if I was on stock 19's from the get go then it wouldn't be inflated? Smh at some of y'all. My old 20's cost me 20 rwhp. That's quite a bit. My new wheels now are costing me 10 rwhp.
I wasn't being literal about wheels, Jeff. You completely missed the point. lol.

It's funny, you give others like Nick and myself shit all the time, but anyone gives you some shit about your car you get super defensive and bent out of shape.

You've been talking mad smack about your 500rw Mustang like no one has seen that before. Then bench race your ass off over hypothetical numbers you don't even have yet telling other people they are a waste of your gas. lol. I mean come on, if you had the tune and knew the number, then fine.

It's going to be a quick car, yes and will be fun as hell to drive around town. It will make somewhere between 700-760rw would be my guess, but for you , I'll say 700-800rw. But guess what, it will be a quick 5.0 among the 5.0 crowd, but in the street race scene it's still a "sandbox" car and no where near the "mountain" group and that is what I am referring to when I call my car "slow". What is "fast" is relative. I've been at the 500-550rw power level for the last 8 years, that's just what I am used to so it's a given a 400rw car is going to feel slow. My complaint about the car being slow is just wanting to go a lil crazier this time making more power and I will get there in time if I keep the car long term.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote