View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #383
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Oh I'm sorry I guess 500 rwhp NA out of a coyote 302 is so fucking common nowadays. I'm sorry and if you think I'm only going to make between 700-760 with a 300 shot then you have no clue about cars. And I talk a big game about it cause I know it will happen. This isn't my first fast car and especially not my first nitrous car. And then calling me a bench racer what the fuck did I do yesterday. I raced against a guy that makes 50 more hp and 200 more tq then I do and I killed him. Even though he was on shitty as tires according to you professionals it doesn't matter how you win. So yes I will continue to talk a big game cause what other new 5.0 have you seen in my league? I have a unique build that you will not see to often.
300 shot does not equal 300rw. Doesn't work like that. If that were the case, there would be a ton of cars running around making 2000rw with their multiple stage kits. lol

As for common or not, it doesn't matter, it's still a 500rw Stang at the end of the day. As I said, not exactly re-inventing the wheel. Yeah, it's cool it does it NA but in a race, you don't get extra lengths for how you make your power.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote