View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #393
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Oh I'm sorry I guess 500 rwhp NA out of a coyote 302 is so fucking common nowadays. I'm sorry and if you think I'm only going to make between 700-760 with a 300 shot then you have no clue about cars. And I talk a big game about it cause I know it will happen. This isn't my first fast car and especially not my first nitrous car. And then calling me a bench racer what the fuck did I do yesterday. I raced against a guy that makes 50 more hp and 200 more tq then I do and I killed him. Even though he was on shitty as tires according to you professionals it doesn't matter how you win. So yes I will continue to talk a big game cause what other new 5.0 have you seen in my league? I have a unique build that you will not see to often.
Since you don't have a tune for your nitrous there are bunch of new 5.0s that will blow your doors off. Once you get your nitrous tune you will be faster than most but till then you are bench racing.

Dude you do stroke your ego a lot. Do you jerk off looking into the mirror talking about how awesome you are?
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote