View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #395
Junkie

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
And how much did that 3.0 1300 hp supra owner spend to make all that power? Probably more then I earn in a year. Like I said I'm not trying to compete or be like those guys.
lol if thats the case, then you must not make much money. Making big power in a Supra isn't really expensive in comparison to the same power in most other platforms. My car made more power then that with a bunch of BS used off the shelf parts.

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
300 shot does not equal 300rw. Doesn't work like that. If that were the case, there would be a ton of cars running around making 2000rw with their multiple stage kits. lol

As for common or not, it doesn't matter, it's still a 500rw Stang at the end of the day. As I said, not exactly re-inventing the wheel. Yeah, it's cool it does it NA but in a race, you don't get extra lengths for how you make your power.
lol funny. My car has always made MORE power then the pill

Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
who cares what they spend? i could make 1000 rwhp in a 89 fox coupe with what your car cost stock..

why does it always come back to cost?
You know how i funded my vette? i worked my ass off.. i came here an uneducated immigrant and CLAWED My way to where i am working years of 18-20 hour days...

why does everyone think DR people are made of money? pretty much EVERYone on DR who has money worked their ass off to get where they are now... Sounds like you need to work harder if you want nicer things....
Exactly. IMO the money argument is just a crutch people use.

Do what you want, spend what you want, race who you want. No need to get into some justifying BS with your decisions.

I've had a BLAST racing cheap ass 3xx rwhp cars, and had the same amount of fun racing anything from 600rwhp-1500+rwhp

The money argument is some old school Fox body or Civic shit, now street bike guys do the same thing.