View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #396
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I haven't dyno my car with nitrous. That's what Steve thinks it will make. I think and TS thinks it will be over 800 for sure.
It doesn't matter what I think, as long as you are happy with it is what matters. It's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
And how much did that 3.0 1300 hp supra owner spend to make all that power? Probably more then I earn in a year. Like I said I'm not trying to compete or be like those guys.
As I said, it's relative to what each individual thinks is fast or what they want. It's my opinion from being exposed around other friends, I don't think a 600-800rw car that weighs more than 3400lbs is "fast". It's a fun, quick street car certainly but not "fast". It's enough to win most of your races while cruising around town running into random people, but if you go to car meets with other car people are to race, chances are at 600-800rw you're not the fastest car at the meet.

We're spoiled these days. Years ago my 93 540rw Cobra was a fast car when most foxes were bolt-on cars running low 13's- mid 12's. Blower cars weren't all that common. Now, hell, if you aren't making at least 1000rw you aren't even competitive with all the street monsters running around the DFW area. lol.

It's all relative bro. Don't take it personally.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote