View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #56
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
You are both missing the point. You comment on every thread that unless it has some retarded amount of power it is slow. That makes you sound cocky. I know my patrol car is slow in a straight line but the majority of us can drive better on the street with traffic and turns because we are trained to do so, that's why you see cars with a lot more power having a hard time avoiding the police unless it's a bike or on a long stretch of hwy. I agree it's what your used to but to tell every one else their car is not fast because it only makes 600hp is retarded
Ok, well it's just a difference in opinion. I don't see how that makes me cocky, but okay. I don't get why some are so sensitive to this subject. My car is slow, I'm not hurt by it. It is what is. Even with boost making 600rw, you will never hear me say the car is fast, because it wont be compared to what else is out there to competitive with. That's just being realistic, not cocky. I don't see how I can be cocky on the losing side of the equation. Now, if I had a 1000rw car and came in here telling everyone they were slow, that would be completely different and very cocky.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote