View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #65
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Logic and reason are great in a discussion when you have all the facts and expierence otherwise its just conjecture based on ignorance. You need seat time D and first hand expierence with your car. No two cars alike. You can have the same exact mods, tune and same driver making passes and get different results more times than not because they are two different cars regardless if they are the same make/model.
I'm not denying I don't have the years of experience that other hear have. I also understand no two cars are exactly alike, but they also will not very drastically from each other either. You can't deny that point.

I'm not being ignorant either. Just don't get why I can't have an opinion of my own based on the information I have at my disposal, and get slammed for said opinion. It's an opinion. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and they will not always be the same as another. Just ignore it and move on. When I finally get enough experience under my belt, I'm sure I will have a change of mind. Until then, this is me.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote