View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #444
46Tbird

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
It's my understanding #10 was not there and a lot of people wanting to get on the list couldn't do so. I know Dark Pony was trying to set up some races to move up the list but I don't know what came of it.
So one person not showing up causes a pile-up? Seems like that person forfeited and dropped a place, everyone else should continue calling out and racing. I guess that's why Street Outlaws has a big chief, this type of issue isn't gonna work itself out by committee.

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Not sensitive at all. I'm not on great tires and haven't been to the track in years. I would had been very happy to hit 11's my first time back in over a decade. But it didn't happen oh well. But Steve won't bet me cause we are "friends" yet he gives me a lot of shit when usually friends don't do that. At least not as much as he does. I guess since he got so much shit at Dfwmustangs he thinks he can do that here. I think I'm going to call Steve, Eric.
So much comic gold!