View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #49
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by Yagermeister View Post
I will be using e85 since it is a terrible fuel...with an intake that won't work...with valvetrain that can't handle it...with a gutted car...tuned by someone who can't tune (me)...with an auto because it is sooooo much easier than a stick...with drag radials that can't hook...with advancetrac turned on and limp mode enabled...all while running out of MAF.

Some of you guys must think I don't do research and just throw parts at the car. I have friends across the whole industry from when I used to have a race shop with a Dynojet up in Detroit. I read and talk to a lot of people before I buy or implement something. 36,000 miles and over 180 passes all while being the fastest stock converter bolton car in the country...I have no secrets and am willing to help everyone...just ask.
Can I borrow some money? LOL

Id like to know where the stock Ecu in the 5.0 reaches it limits. When I had an Evo it was around 600whp or so before the Ecu just could not control the amount of CFM accurate. That being said before going Map alot of us were geting 550 on the stock maf.

Last edited by re-rx7; 09-14-2013 at 11:16 AM.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote